Latest news:

micky mellon - 14th longest serving manager
Discussion started by the baldy one (IP Logged), 30 October, 2019 14:17
the baldy one
the baldy one
30 October, 2019 14:17
as it stands today - out of all the 92 football clubs in this country - micky mellon is the 14th longest serving manager having been in post for just over 3 years. for all the Tranmere rovers fans who want to show him the door he must be doing something right if there is only 13 managers ahead of him in their current job. also as it stands there is just one club out of the 92 who have not got a manager and that is Morecambe fc. I say onwards and upwards with micky mellon.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
30 October, 2019 14:27
Managers quiz....Out of the current 92 footy league managers, which one has played for and won 7 caps for the Gibraltar National team?... no cheating chaps.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
30 October, 2019 14:32
Quote:
hong kong rover
Managers quiz....Out of the current 92 footy league managers, which one has played for and won 7 caps for the Gibraltar National team?... no cheating chaps.

Good question but don't know the answer. Aren't there only 72 EFL clubs?

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
30 October, 2019 14:36
Quote:
Hoots Mon
Quote:
hong kong rover

Good question but don't know the answer. Aren't there only 72 EFL clubs?

Sorry Hoots, I will rephrase that,.. he is not a premiership manager.

rossb07
rossb07
30 October, 2019 14:44
Why do I want to say Artell at Crewe? Sure he got some caps for them whilst at Wrexham or some other Welsh team.

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
30 October, 2019 14:45
Quote:
rossb07
Why do I want to say Artell at Crewe? Sure he got some caps for them whilst at Wrexham or some other Welsh team.

spot on Ross, well done!

rossb07
rossb07
30 October, 2019 15:06
About time I got one right!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.