Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
15 October, 2019 13:31
I thought Coventry looked a good passing side, their passing and moving was quite pretty at times, but pretty football doesn't necessarily win you games..Godden and Hiwula were wasteful and even though Godden made a few chances for himself and got himself into some good positions in the box, he has to find the net and I don't think he or Hiwula are going to be prolific for them..They need a potent striker to complement their nice passing game..at the moment, they don't have anyone in the top scorers charts and Rovers have scored just as many as Coventry have in the league so far this season..if they can get their hands on a good striker then they could be there or thereabouts come the end of the season..

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
15 October, 2019 15:06
Yes Coventry are a very good side ,someone is going to get a real pasting off them ,it could have been us 0-6 on another day ,but it wasn’t ,don’t know why the Coventry meltdown on twitter etc ,it was just one of them games ,,rovers team should have worn Dick Turpin masks getting back on the coach ,nothing for Coventry fans to worry about ,every team gets a bad day .i would swop their forwards for our s anytime ,maybe not Payne ,they will at worst be in the playoffs

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
15 October, 2019 17:14
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover
Yes Coventry are a very good side ,someone is going to get a real pasting off them ,it could have been us 0-6 on another day ,but it wasn’t ,don’t know why the Coventry meltdown on twitter etc ,it was just one of them games ,,rovers team should have worn Dick Turpin masks getting back on the coach ,nothing for Coventry fans to worry about ,every team gets a bad day .i would swop their forwards for our s anytime ,maybe not Payne ,they will at worst be in the playoffs

The Coventry fans that I spoke to on the walk down to Bordesley station and on the train to Moor Street were very phlegmatic and amenable about the game.

FloodlitFridays
FloodlitFridays
15 October, 2019 17:20
Quote:
Fiftyyearsarover

A fair amount of our forwards have been injured for some time, so what on earth do you base that on? 1 shot on target from close to 20 attempts from them wasn't it? Would it honestly hurt so much to give the team just a smidgeon of credit for an extremely hard-earned win?

Aldo'smuzzy
Aldo'smuzzy
15 October, 2019 17:25
If we play Southend off the park and have 70% possession and 20 shots but only one on target, then they do us with their only attack in the game, I guarantee there'd be a few meltdowns on here!
(Sm157)

FloodlitFridays
FloodlitFridays
15 October, 2019 17:35
Quote:
Aldo'smuzzy
If we play Southend off the park and have 70% possession and 20 shots but only one on target, then they do us with their only attack in the game, I guarantee there'd be a few meltdowns on here!
(Sm157)

Most likely. And you can be certain that, hypocritically, it won't merely be viewed as "one of those games" when we're on the receiving end.

MoanerLesser
TRSince1968
16 October, 2019 09:38
Quote:
goosed
Quote:
Uptonrover
Quote:
goosed
We are poor rubbish and somethin needs to happen at this club

So that statement aged well

Well maybe i jinxed the win sayin this so i am to blame for us winning im taking that

Well if Tranmere had three points every time you post they "woz rubbish", they would be above Ipswich .....

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net