Latest news:

Play-offs......
Discussion started by Steve Wilson's pen (IP Logged), 21 September, 2019 22:11
Steve Wilson's pen
Steve Wilson's pen
21 September, 2019 22:11
Now only seven points off a play-off place - with a game in hand.
Come on Micky. Belieeeeeeve!

kennyspint
kennyspint
21 September, 2019 22:20
Many years ago we were in the the quarter final of the FA cup and in the bottom two of the Championship.
We could have been away at Port Vale on a Tuesday and away at the San Siro the season after. Unfortunately we ended up in the Vanarama League. The rest is history.

Dan SWA
Dan SWA
21 September, 2019 22:24
I’m optimistic but really? This team is starting to gel and showing a massive amount of grit and determination. Mid table mediocrity will do me fine.

Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
21 September, 2019 22:33
This is what its like to be Tranmere.

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 16:25
More realistically only 4 behind Lincoln, with a game in hand, who are a good yardstick for us, during our journeys together throughout the last 3 divisions we've been pretty much on their coat tails.

ming05
ming05
22 September, 2019 16:57
There isn't a game in hand as that game was supposed to be against bury.

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
22 September, 2019 17:23
It's still a game in hand lol.

DUCY?

Zint
Zint
22 September, 2019 17:33
Quote:
Steve Wilson's pen
Now only seven points off a play-off place - with a game in hand.
Come on Micky. Belieeeeeeve!

Behave πŸ™„

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 18:21
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
22 September, 2019 19:11
Playoffs?πŸ™„ isn’t optimism a wonderful thing, but hey ,what do I know about that .it took me 3goes to spell it πŸ˜‚

ming05
ming05
22 September, 2019 19:51
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

And that's why other teams also have played less games cause they should have played bury, we dont have a game in hand over anyone.

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 20:07
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

And that's why other teams also have played less games cause they should have played bury, we dont have a game in hand over anyone.

Well we do, because some have played 10 and we have played 9 and others have played 8, and Portsmouth have played 7. So thats the very definition of having games in hand!

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
22 September, 2019 20:20
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

as things stand we have played a game less than blackpool.

do you think that will be the case when the season is over?

what might remedy that?

ming05
ming05
22 September, 2019 20:29
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

Well we do, because some have played 10 and we have played 9 and others have played 8, and Portsmouth have played 7. So thats the very definition of having games in hand!

Game in hand means we will be playing that game at future date , we wont be playing that game .

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 20:40
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

Game in hand means we will be playing that game at future date , we wont be playing that game .

Ok, so you know the teams who have played ten games then, but haven't played Bury either, they are playing an extra league game are they and we are playing 3 more than Portsmouth. One Game in hand means you have played one less game. πŸ™„

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
22 September, 2019 20:45
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

Ok, so you know the teams who have played ten games then, but haven't played Bury either, they are playing an extra league game are they and we are playing 3 more than Portsmouth. One Game in hand means you have played one less game. πŸ™„

haha

amazing

all teams at the end of the season will have played the same number of games.

if we have played 1 fewer than them at this point, then we have a game in hand

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 20:51
Quote:
mrGr33n13
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
ming05

No ones played Bury?

haha

amazing

all teams at the end of the season will have played the same number of games.

if we have played 1 fewer than them at this point, then we have a game in hand

πŸ₯³ I thought id drifted into some kind of alternate universe their πŸ₯³

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 22/09/2019 20:53 by Bored rover.

jal jal
jal jal
22 September, 2019 21:26
I don't know whether this helps in the calculations, Lincoln have played 10 but wasn't due to play Bury until Nov 23rd

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 21:39
Quote:
jal jal
I don't know whether this helps in the calculations, Lincoln have played 10 but wasn't due to play Bury until Nov 23rd

I think that means you've finished your season b4 Christmas 🀣

mrGr33n13
mrGr33n13
22 September, 2019 21:43
Portsmouth have had all of their three games with bury cancelled, we've got off lightly

Bored rover
Bored rover
22 September, 2019 21:49
Quote:
mrGr33n13
Portsmouth have had all of their three games with bury cancelled, we've got off lightly

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 LoL

jal jal
jal jal
22 September, 2019 21:56
Quote:
Bored rover
Quote:
jal jal

I think that means you've finished your season b4 Christmas 🀣

Hi Bored Rover
I would be happy to finish it after next Saturday if we play like we did this Saturday (Sm1)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.