21 September, 2019 20:52
Quote:
the kav
Looks like Wrexham are finally getting out of the national league
(Sm128)

kennyspint
kennyspint
21 September, 2019 22:09
I don't know. My last game there was our 5 0 win with Theo Whitmore showboating around their penalty area. Gareth Roberts scored a screamer. They had charity buckets out. They were a league team then . Could have been us a few years later. We're the Superwhite army, we've just beaten Brian Clough's son's side. Funny old game

hong kong rover
hong kong rover
22 September, 2019 10:49
Worrying times at Wrexham and Chesterfield too, both in relegation zone..I had Chesterfield down as promotion material this season lol...Adam Mekki's Bromley are going very well, but not forgetting they have a plastic pitch, so if they are really ambitious about going up they might have to rip it up.

hong kong rover
hong kong rover
22 September, 2019 11:11
I think the likes of Bromley and Sutton Utd are hoping the EFL will change their stance on artificial pitches and I think they are both pushing the EFL to do this..If they were both really ambitious about getting into the footy league then they would have ripped up their synthetic surfaces by now, but I dont think either club will do that...

MESSAGES->author
Phil65
22 September, 2019 11:13
Quote:
hong kong rover
Worrying times at Wrexham and Chesterfield too, both in relegation zone..I had Chesterfield down as promotion material this season lol...Adam Mekki's Bromley are going very well, but not forgetting they have a plastic pitch, so if they are really ambitious about going up they might have to rip it up.
[www.youtube.com]

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
22 September, 2019 16:06
As far as Wrexham /Chesterfield are concerned it’s sad to see ,it’s not good to laugh at these sides,,one day we could swop places again if things don’t go well ,I don’t think so ,but we said that last time .the number of teams in financial trouble is troubling ,hopefully this new scheme the PL and EFL are putting together might stop it happening .not sure how it will work but evidently it’s only help for clubs in trouble ,not money for each club .which makes sense

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.