Latest news:

O/T Things that appear in news stories that are not right
Discussion started by BELMONT (IP Logged), 11 September, 2019 19:00
MESSAGES->author
BELMONT
11 September, 2019 19:00
Looking at my news feed page on my computer was a story of the crash today on the M6 so clicked on it up comes the story about five hours delay because of a lorry crash and pictures and half way down the story is a picture of Kim Jong Un and a Korean Army(Sm138) Officer in a big hat looking at the ground at the backend of a large multiple rocket and articulated rocket carrier lorry.

Thought for a second or more what the hell's that doing on the M6?(Sm22) Funny how sometimes the wrong picture gives you the wrong slant on the storyline

hong kong rover
hong kong rover
11 September, 2019 19:11
Where in Wales is this, I thought to myself, whilst reading the paper the other day?

LLWLLWLLLDDLWDLD.....

Then I realized that it's Wrexham's league form..

hong kong rover
hong kong rover
11 September, 2019 19:14
See that Wrexham are well off the early season pace in the NL, although they did scrape through to the next round of the Scottish Challenge Cup the other day, playing in that competition as invited guests..

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
11 September, 2019 20:51
Quote:
hong kong rover
Where in Wales is this, I thought to myself, whilst reading the paper the other day?
LLWLLWLLLDDLWDLD.....

Then I realized that it's Wrexham's league form..

Well the first two letter are a Llandudno postcode prefix, but add the rest on and the postal service would have a meltdown, trying to know where to allocate letters and parcels to LLWLLWLLLDDLWDLD

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Zint
Zint
12 September, 2019 03:00
I saw a weird one the other day, a picture of this bloke who they said was Prime Minister. Boris someone or other? Picture editors eh? 😁

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.