Latest news:

Adam Lewis
Discussion started by Fiftyyearsarover (IP Logged), 19 August, 2019 11:29
Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
19 August, 2019 11:29
Rovers have asked Lpool if the can have Adam Lewis on loan ,a left back I believe waiting to see what Liverpool decide

gary anderson
gary anderson
19 August, 2019 11:49
Yes just read it .he is only 19 .I know the saying if you good enough your old enough .but he may find league one a little to physical to what he has been playing in the academy under 23s is not league football. Just my opinion.

misterecoli
misterecoli
19 August, 2019 11:54
This was the only article I could find

Football Insider

Liverpool don't seem to have a huge number of players out on loan compared to some other clubs, but they do Loan to League 1 and below which is a positive

Harry Wilson – Bournemouth
Marko Grujic – Hertha Berlin
Kamil Grabara – Huddersfield Town
Loris Karius – Besiktas
Sheyi Ojo – Rangers
Ben Woodburn – Oxford United
Liam Millar – Kilmarnock
Taiwo Awoniyi – Mainz
Nat Phillips – VfB Stuttgart
Ovie Ejaria – Reading (permanent at end of season)
Allan Rodrigues – Fluminense (to end of 2019)
Rhys Williams – Kidderminster Harriers (to January 2020)

This is @#$%&
This is sh1t
19 August, 2019 12:00
Only issue is they don’t have too much cover for LB , I guess with a 24 hr recall would be ok.
And of course Milner can play anywhere for them...

Uptonrover
Uptonrover
19 August, 2019 12:01
Adam Lewis was the reason they didnt bring a back up in for Andy Robinson my LFC supporting mate told me.

Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
19 August, 2019 12:56
Quote:
Uptonrover
Adam Lewis was the reason they didnt bring a back up in for Andy Robinson my LFC supporting mate told me.

Maybe so but a few games with us in the real world wouldn't do him any harm.

MoanerLesser
AccountLogicsllDeleted
19 August, 2019 14:01
Football Insider SAYS Tranmere have asked about him. That doesn't say there will be any follow up if true.

Prenton Pirate
Prenton Pirate
19 August, 2019 20:56
Already have four on loan, that's enough in my view. Unless it's a season loan when it's like giving someone a 1 year contract. Don't like to many temp loans in the squad.

smithy43
smithy43
19 August, 2019 21:30
Liverpool's loan conditions are very strict - essentially we'd get fined if Lewis didn't play every week even if he's bang out of form. As far as I'm aware, it was these conditions why Ben Woodburn wasn't brought in on loan as Palios isn't keen on these kind of deals and rightly so. So I'd be surprised if Lewis did come in, unless MP has managed to negotiate some sort of arrangement

Kentexile
Kentexile
20 August, 2019 08:38
There seems to be concerns about cover for Robertson. I wonder if there's a compromise deal possible where they slacken up on the conditions but retain the possibility to recall him..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.