Latest news:

Top six Finnish .
Discussion started by Pete SF (IP Logged), 19 July, 2019 13:17
Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF
19 July, 2019 13:17
I think tranmere will have a good season. They are 50/1 to win it outright. And 14/1 for promotion. Three promotions in three years you never know I don't think there is a lot of difference between divisions 1and 2. So fingers crossed there are lots of players about the same age. After a couple of games they should gel together.peteSF.

ADD
ADD
19 July, 2019 13:45
Pete I admire your optimism but I think there is a big difference with some clubs in this League having mega bucks. On the other hand we are only 7/2 for relegation!
Don't get me wrong 3 in a Row would be fabulous but realistically I think it is exceptionally exceptionally unlikely. A season with a strong mid-table finish would for me be good coupled with a strong Cup run which brings in plenty of dosh...

dicko111
dicko111
19 July, 2019 13:59
Which Finnish league would that be .Your US spelling is not good friend

Tranmere pete San Francisco.
Pete SF
19 July, 2019 14:30
Sorry. 5 am in San Francisco a bit early.

davep63
davep63
19 July, 2019 17:18
I think there's a lot of difference between league 1 and 2 not much between VNL and league 2 though SWA

Borough Roaderd
Tranmere69
19 July, 2019 18:17
It will be different and probably more difficult this season. But the SWA will go marching on. C'mon Rovers.

This is @#$%&
This is sh1t
19 July, 2019 19:27
Mid table - can see us having good home form and questionable away form, although I think we will make a few surprise away wins due to some teams underestimating us and going all out attack

Eric01 Tranmere
Eric01 Tranmere
19 July, 2019 21:51
Quote:
This is @#$%&
Mid table - can see us having good home form and questionable away form, although I think we will make a few surprise away wins due to some teams underestimating us and going all out attack

+1

LongStandingFan
LongStandingFan
19 July, 2019 23:02
Quote:
This is @#$%&

We have been predicted to finish 16th in the league, and I think that is quite realistic at the moment, although some good signings/loans in January might give us a chance to better that predicted league finish. Good luck to the lads !

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net