Latest news:

Dover 4 FGR 3
Discussion started by hong kong rover (IP Logged), 10 September, 2016 13:22
MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
10 September, 2016 13:22
Just finished watching it, been a great game to watch. ricky miller was superb for dover,not just for his hat trick but his tremendous effort and workrate. the FGR player that caught my eye was their busy midfielder, liam noble. he was involved in much of their play,[ he has a terrible green coloured short Mohican haircut.] FGR can probably count themselves a little unlucky not to have got something out of the game and mark cooper wont be very impressed by some of his sides defending. FGR defence looked dodgy against set pieces. some nice goals too in a thoroughly enjoyable game, miller fully deserving of the man of the match award. COME ON ROVERS! back to the top o the league today. with the tv cameras being at dover today a crowd of only 700 odd turned up to see it.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2016 13:36 by hong kong rover.

martyd12
martyd12
10 September, 2016 17:23
Ii have no doubt we will turn on the style before the cameras next week and perhaps we might even score a goal !

Fiftyyearsarover
Fiftyyearsarover
10 September, 2016 17:27
Optimist

MESSAGES->author
hong kong rover
10 September, 2016 17:29
Quote:
martyd12
Ii have no doubt we will turn on the style before the cameras next week and perhaps we might even score a goal !

one game at a time, lol. we have York away before our live tv game next weekend.. I believe our last visit to bootham crescent was described by some lifelong rovers diehards as one of the all time worst rovers performances ever. surely things can only get better, lol.

dafydd1939
dafydd1939
11 September, 2016 02:03
Same old story. Start well against poorer teams, draw away to Southport and Guiseley then drizzle away to mid table. I'm, going to be the first to hint that the Manager isn't up to his task. Why buy strikers and not use them well. Last week someone wrote you can't expect to score more than one in the National League. Tell that to Forest Green and Dover . There were goals scored there . I wouldn't mind us losing as FG did. It might turn to a win 4-3 one day for us.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net