Latest news:

Match Preview: Tranmere Rovers v Guiseley
Discussion started by Total Tranmere (IP Logged), 28 August, 2016 11:03
Total Tranmere
Total Tranmere
28 August, 2016 11:03
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Hoots Mon
Hoots Mon
28 August, 2016 11:27
There seems to be a query as to the number of bookings Steve Jennings has had. I think it may be four not three. There seems to be some suggestion on one site that it was Connor not Steve who got the yellow card in one particular game.It needs sorting out either way

prentonpete1
prentonpete1
28 August, 2016 16:23
If we can't beat these comfortably with the proper chosen side,we don't deserve promotion,it was not good enough on Saturday,their young centre half won everything in the air and Almond was a revelation when he came on.

the kav
the kav
28 August, 2016 19:07
We won our last tv game home to lincoln

MESSAGES->author
Matt34
28 August, 2016 21:17
This has to be a must win to maintain the notion that Tranmere can compete for honours; a notion set up by the 5 straight wins.

I also would like to see Stephenson getting a run out, as a high scoring winger in the division below, should hardly look hugely ineffective, you could be forgiven for thinking, against a team that can't buy a win right now.

Then I ate his Liver.......... with some baked beans and a can of coke.

Higgosboots
Higgosboots
29 August, 2016 07:36
Quote:
Matt34
This has to be a must win to maintain the notion that Tranmere can compete for honours; a notion set up by the 5 straight wins.
I also would like to see Stephenson getting a run out, as a high scoring winger in the division below, should hardly look hugely ineffective, you could be forgiven for thinking, against a team that can't buy a win right now.

Reading the echo he's not in contention, Ridehalgh, Kirby, Mekki in line for starts, I would like to see him given 90 minutes though, he will take time to adapt and the longer he doesn't feature the further into the season it gets before he is ready, we don't what his contract says though he may have been brought in a s a prospect as opposed to a first team contender, unless the echoes a bit of Brabin attempting deceit.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.