Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Dele Ali.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 25 September, 2020 11:13
Dele Ali.
Boston Gooner 25 September, 2020 11:13
Would you want him ?

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Dele Ali.
Bergmars 25 September, 2020 11:26
No

CazOnARola 25 September, 2020 11:41
He's better than what we have

Willy 25 September, 2020 11:49
Tempting for the banter potential, but I'm not sure what he adds on the pitch other than getting on the end of things around the box. We need creativity and have enough finishers

CazOnARola 25 September, 2020 11:53
Willy, Son, Kane and Ali combine much better than our front 3. Ali is a very good passer and has energy.

Can we do better? Yes he will cost a lot. Do we have someone better? No. Willian comes close but he is too old to last games. Saka too young and still pretty raw.

Jonny Bravo 25 September, 2020 12:04
Nope, no consistency to his game, red hot one moment then long barren runs the next. Granted he's still young and was probably overplayed when he was younger, but the pattern of recent years is a downward one.
Watching the Spurs documentary, he comes across as a bit of a billy big ballocks as well.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2020 12:43 by Jonny Bravo.

Boston Gooner 25 September, 2020 12:17
Must admit I wouldn't want him.
Think he would be more trouble than it's worth.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2020 12:40 by Boston Gooner.

mapleleafgooner 25 September, 2020 13:32
I'll take him for the right price. He has a strong engine. He can create. He is an accurate passer. He can run at defences with the ball and draw fouls in the penalty area. winking smiley He can score goals from midfield which is what our midfield currently lacks. This might be a Sol Campbell moment to p!ss of Spuds. I doubt Spuds will sell to Arsenal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2020 13:37 by mapleleafgooner.

Willy 25 September, 2020 15:12
It would be hilarious to nab him. But I don't think he is an Arteta type of guy. Mourinho is giving him the Ozil treatment.

Jonny Bravo 25 September, 2020 16:24
I doubt the Spuds would shed too many tears if he left for a decent price. Kane on the other hand, if we wanted to do a Sol Mark 2 that's where it would hurt the most. No chance Levy would let that happen though.

MickTheMan 25 September, 2020 16:38
He's good and would upgrade our team. Cuntish attitude though. I hate him.

TheReMarkable 25 September, 2020 17:22
I don’t rate him at all. I think he’s massively overrated by many.

SuperRob 25 September, 2020 17:24
Too injury prone, too inconsistent. Talented player though. But no thanks

Ares 25 September, 2020 17:35
There is probably a 15 to 11 placed premier league team which would be thick enough to buy him.

West Ham for example.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/09/2020 17:38 by Ares.

weedz 25 September, 2020 19:36
He hates us.
He hasn't done much in the last 18mths at Spudz

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Flava 25 September, 2020 21:47
He’s a fantastic athlete with an eye for a goal. I’m glad his career is stalling because he’s a horrible little b.ugger.

Great headline and will get people clicking on the story.

I wouldn’t watch Arsenal if he signed. There, I’ve said it now

Kalela 25 September, 2020 23:45
He has gotten a little lazy in the last few years. Still though he adds goals from midfield. Would definitely sign him for the right price.

karteta16 26 September, 2020 10:02
What does he do?

Bergmars 26 September, 2020 10:34
The English media and pundits built him into a world class player as they have with many but as usual it doesn't last.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net