Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Auoar sent off
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 15 September, 2020 20:51
Auoar sent off
Boston Gooner 15 September, 2020 20:51
Sent off dangerous tackle 1st half against Montpellier.
He didn't look that great.
Give me Partey anyday.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Auoar sent off
Flava 15 September, 2020 22:27
I really like what I’ve seen of him which isn’t much . I haven’t seen much of Partey either

Gunnersingh1 16 September, 2020 10:13
He reminds me of Cesc a bit but quicker and he dribbles more (Am not saying he's as good as Cesc).

Boston Gooner 16 September, 2020 10:19
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
He reminds me of Cesc a bit but quicker and he dribbles more (Am not saying he's as good as Cesc).
GS.
Have you seen much of him ?
Because I really haven't.
Last nights showing didn't tell me anything.
If we only sign one of the 2 who you going for.
I'm Partey.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

SuperRob 16 September, 2020 12:44
From the 4 or 5 games I've seen he doesn't control games like Cesc used to. I would say he's more of a creative player who isn't on the ball all the time, but when he does get on the ball, it's usually in dangerous areas and he usually creates something or progresses the ball forwards. I'd probably compare his playing style more with someone like Rosicky than Cesc.

He would be an excellent addition to our squad. At 22 years old he's vice captain for a side that reached the semi final of the champions league. Pretty sure Lyon also reached the semi finals a few years ago when he was 19 playing alongside Ndombele (who looked like a beast in that Lyon team but hasn't worked out at Spurs...).

That would be a huge step up in that area of the pitch where we have literally nobody.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but Arsenal are consistently big spenders in the transfer market so it's definitely a possibility that we get both him and Partey

Gunnersingh1 17 September, 2020 10:34
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
GS.
Have you seen much of him ?
Because I really haven't.
Last nights showing didn't tell me anything.
If we only sign one of the 2 who you going for.
I'm Partey.

I've seen him quite a lot for France under 21's and for Lyon.

He can beat a player with skill and pace. He needs to improve his finishing but I believe that will come as he's so calm on the ball.

We need a player who can link up with our attackers. Aouar would be a game changer for us.

If Aouar signs I feel Arteta will play Auba through the middle, as the main reason he plays Laca is to be a link player.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net