Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Urgent Article Needed
Discussion started by Padre Pio , 15 September, 2020 18:21
Urgent Article Needed
Padre Pio 15 September, 2020 18:21
Hi all,
I was hoping that something might have been put on the forum that could be used as a feature.
If we dont get an article up soon the network will switch the site off.
Padre

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 16/09/2020 15:18 by Padre Pio.

Re: Urgent Article Needed
Boston Gooner 15 September, 2020 18:48
What is this feature thing ?
Are we somehow tied in that if we don't get one they just shut site down.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Padre Pio 15 September, 2020 20:45
Its the articles that appear on the Front page with a photo etc. Click on Home and you go to them.
Yes we are tied into them, if we dont publish every 2 weeks they will, sooner, or later, shut us down

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

weedz 16 September, 2020 01:37
Well, for what it’s worth, our re signing of Auba is , atm, the biggest transfer story of the day, week. month and year.
What does it mean to our club?

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Padre Pio 16 September, 2020 07:25
Shane has done it, it is up now, however 2 weeks comes around really quickly.

Merlion96 16 September, 2020 12:26
Matty, where are you?

Nihilism: 'An examination of the meaning of meaninglessness: why it matters that nothing matters'

Gunnersingh1 18 September, 2020 09:05
FFS. Come on everyone we can't let this happen. Between us all we can make sure that this site continues for many years.

Player ratings: Boston/Matty

Team against the team we're going to play: Me

Plenty more we can all do too.

goonerred 18 September, 2020 09:30
Can anybody write the article? How do you get it posted as Arsenal Times?

Merlion96 18 September, 2020 11:48
Quote:
goonerred
Can anybody write the article? How do you get it posted as Arsenal Times?

PM Padre to get email address.
Waiting for your first article?

Padre Pio 18 September, 2020 17:30
Yes send your article to me, if ts fit the bill I put it up for you. Take a look at home page for the main articles

litmus 19 September, 2020 09:52
Besides articles on current news/happenings/issues, we can also write articles that are not time sensitive that can be kept and used as and when it is needed in the future when Padre needs it.
I done one sometime ago under my old nick kamilmus which Padre put up.

I will try and contribute one of these type of stories that has an infinite shelf-life.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net