Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Spurs Fans.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 13 September, 2020 18:24
Spurs Fans.
Boston Gooner 13 September, 2020 18:24
Must be so pleased they aren't allowed into the ground. πŸ˜‚
They was awful.
Keane & Co don't look happy.
Another Dismissal paycheck for Mourinho coming.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Spurs Fans.
Merlion96 13 September, 2020 18:44
I wouldn't gloated now as it is only 1 out of 38 games, remembering how ManU clawed out of bottom-10 to win 13 games in 2020, ending up 3rd last season.

Remember how far ahead Leicester City was before Restart - was thought uncatchable?
And ending up 5th?

But I am expecting to celebrate St. Totteringham Day this season.

Nihilism: 'An examination of the meaning of meaninglessness: why it matters that nothing matters'

Flava 13 September, 2020 18:54
One game is a bit too soon to be writing obituaries but it’s coming, I’m sure of it. πŸ˜€

FOYS

Flava 13 September, 2020 20:35
Do you think Shane and GS still want Mourinho at Arsenal?

Shane 13 September, 2020 21:38
I'd still have him mate. He's won what, two Champions Leagues and three Premier Leagues? No brainer. I don't know who Arteta's number two is but I do know Mourinho's probably a better assistant.

Boston Gooner 13 September, 2020 22:34
Mourinho would never get a job at Arsenal.
And we should be happy he doesn't.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2020 22:38 by Boston Gooner.

CazOnARola 14 September, 2020 07:01
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Mourinho would never get a job at Arsenal.
And we should be happy he doesn't.
🍻

Willy 14 September, 2020 09:56
(Sm122)

Quote:
Shane
I'd still have him mate. He's won what, two Champions Leagues and three Premier Leagues? No brainer. I don't know who Arteta's number two is but I do know Mourinho's probably a better assistant.

Shane 14 September, 2020 21:28
It was a joke about taking Mourinho as Arteta's assistant Willy.

CazOnARola 15 September, 2020 11:22
Quote:
Shane
Rumour is he is one of the best at placing the cones.

Willy 15 September, 2020 11:27
Quote:
Shane
It was a joke about taking Mourinho as Arteta's assistant Willy.

I got it. The emoji is banging his hammer in appreciation.

Boston Gooner 16 September, 2020 10:10
And now talk of paying god knows what a week for sick note Bale.
Desperation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net