Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Danny Ings
Discussion started by Bergmars , 02 July, 2020 10:58
Danny Ings
Bergmars 02 July, 2020 10:58
Anyone

Under new managment

Re: Danny Ings
Bergmars 02 July, 2020 11:02
I think we need to start looking in the EPL and EFL for recruitment it can hardly be worse than it already is.

Under new managment

goonerred 02 July, 2020 11:42
Quote:
Bergmars
I think we need to start looking in the EPL and EFL for recruitment it can hardly be worse than it already is.
We can't afford top talent, and they wouldn't come to us now any way. We are paying a lot for dross from abroad, at least it would be cheaper. That said, sometimes English clubs chaarge the top clubs more, but we're hardly that at the moment.

Jonny Bravo 02 July, 2020 12:32
Soton would want a lot for him and you cant ignore his injury record. 14 games in 3 years for Liverpool, knowing our luck he'd get crocked as soon as we signed him.

goonerred 02 July, 2020 12:35
Quote:
Jonny Bravo
Soton would want a lot for him and you cant ignore his injury record. 14 games in 3 years for Liverpool, knowing our luck he'd get crocked as soon as we signed him.
We definitely don't need another sicknote!

CazOnARola 02 July, 2020 12:52
More Nketiahs and less Danny ings please. We need young blood. We need to add more goals from midfield and get more out of pepe next season act Auba and lacazette leave.

MattySadler 02 July, 2020 17:12
Quote:
CazOnARola
More Nketiahs and less Danny ings please. We need young blood. We need to add more goals from midfield and get more out of pepe next season act Auba and lacazette leave.

This.

Also as mentioned above, as superb as he has been this season his injury record is a concern.

Bergmars 02 July, 2020 17:28
Fair comments just putting it out there he's a very good finisher

Under new managment

MattySadler 02 July, 2020 18:11
He's always been a great little player, and I like the idea as I'm a believer in us needing to think more outside the box.

It's a well used example but look at Liverpool signing Robertson and Wijnaldum from relegated clubs...

Boston Gooner 02 July, 2020 18:40
He would end up only being a squad player.
And cost a lot for it.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

tigerline 02 July, 2020 19:00
Quote:
MattySadler
He's always been a great little player, and I like the idea as I'm a believer in us needing to think more outside the box.
It's a well used example but look at Liverpool signing Robertson and Wijnaldum from relegated clubs...

Matty, do you have your eye on any other players on clubs that are facing relegation?

Bergmars 02 July, 2020 19:51
Better finisher than Lackadaisy

Under new managment

CazOnARola 04 July, 2020 07:14
It could be done if you need replace Lacazette. But would rather give Martinelli and Nketiah a chance upfront as starters of Auba has to be let go and use the transfer money to lure a Partey type player.

Its great to see that we have sorted out contacts for saka and Martinelli. Martinelli just went through a knee surgery, a perfect to push a player to sign when they are vulnerable and defensive compared to doing it after they have had a great season with 2 years remaining in their deal.

goonerred 04 July, 2020 08:05
Quote:
tigerline
Quote:
MattySadler

Matty, do you have your eye on any other players on clubs that are facing relegation?
Admitedly, I don't see him play very often, but Cantwell looks good when I see him and Norwich is gone, surely.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 08:18 by goonerred.

Flava 04 July, 2020 09:23
Norwich - Cant-well is very good as is Aarons.
Villa - Grealish and Mings
Bournemouth - Brooks and Frazer
Watford - Dacoure and Sarr
West Ham - Rice and Anderson

Boston Gooner 04 July, 2020 09:36
Flava mentioned Rice from west ham.
Like the look of him.
Would cost hell of a lot though.
May help if West ham went down. But think they will be safe.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Lewis_198four 04 July, 2020 13:29
Quote:
Flava
Norwich - Cant-well is very good as is Aarons.
Villa - Grealish and Mings
Bournemouth - Brooks and Frazer
Watford - Dacoure and Sarr
West Ham - Rice and Anderson

Todd Cantwell at Norwich is good but we got smith Rowe coming back
I think dacoure would be good but we said that years ago

AFC
RULE!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/07/2020 13:30 by Lewis_198four.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net