Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

AMN might be out
Discussion started by weedz , 24 May, 2020 23:09
AMN might be out
weedz 24 May, 2020 23:09
An article on one of our youngsters
[arsenalfever.com]

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Re: AMN might be out
Boston Gooner 24 May, 2020 23:12
We need the money to buy.
Not surprised if we get rid.
Never be a permanent starter.

Arsenal to begin talks to sign Philippe Coutinho (Sm22)

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/05/2020 23:24 by Boston Gooner.

weedz 25 May, 2020 00:36
Ya have to wonder why both Barca and Bayern are not interestedly in Coutiniho
He's scoring goals and assists. His defensive attributes, while not great, are OK.
It must be the amount of money he's on, that make him an unattractive transfer.
That's us out anyway.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 25/05/2020 00:39 by weedz.

Flava 25 May, 2020 08:18
AMN is such a talented player. He’s good enough to be in that squad. The way Arteta has frozen him out it must be more of an attitude issue.

He openly said he didn’t want to play RB. Saka doesn’t want to play LB but look what he’s done. Totally different mindset

Padre Pio 25 May, 2020 09:07
I think its what position he should play in problem, he moans too much when he is played at back.

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

goonerred 25 May, 2020 09:21
I don't overly rate him, he's not consistent enough.

Padre Pio 25 May, 2020 11:25
Quote:
goonerred
I think that is true, he has been used by both managers since Wenger left, I dont think he ever really stepped up for most matches

"When we had to suffer the team is a lion because they suffer together." 4 July 2020 at Wolverhampton Wanderers
Arteta on his team's first away victory at a club above them in the Premiership since September 2015 at Leicester.

Boston Gooner 25 May, 2020 12:30
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
goonerred
I think that is true, he has been used by both managers since Wenger left, I dont think he ever really stepped up for most matches

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

AJ The Gunner 25 May, 2020 18:43
At the point, I expect so many changes both those we will like and those we won't like

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

mapleleafgooner 27 May, 2020 17:55
AMN lacks concentration in games. Often he is caught out of position and makes the wrong choice for a pass. The talent is there but he gives the appearance that he is just coasting on the job and not bursting a gut to be the best he can be.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net