Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Are people stupid, inconsiderate, thick, selfish?
Discussion started by goonerred , 23 March, 2020 08:18
Are people stupid, inconsiderate, thick, selfish?
goonerred 23 March, 2020 08:18
People told 'no unecessary travel', keep two metres away from others if you have to go out' ' get fresh air as long as you can stay two metres away from others''. So what do they do? exactly the opposite!

Stay indoors as much as possible, the scenes in Italy are coming to us, we can slow this down, but we have to do the right thing and NOW.

We have NHS workers who are literally putting their lives on the line dealing with patients with covid-19. For their sakes. Bloody well stay indoors!!!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 23/03/2020 14:02 by goonerred.

Re: Are peope stupid, inconsiderate, thick, selfish?
weedz 23 March, 2020 08:32
Well said.
It's simple enough to do.
Like Jacinda said.
Stay Safe. Stay Kind.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Boston Gooner 23 March, 2020 13:32
I know of NHS workers getting sworn at and verbally abused at supermarkets as they come out by people who are outside waiting for 1 hour NHS shop to finish.

Things like why should you ----- and Bast---- get preferential treatment. etc.

Jesus Christ what is this world coming to.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

goonerred 23 March, 2020 16:02
Quote:
Boston Gooner
I know of NHS workers getting sworn at and verbally abused at supermarkets as they come out by people who are outside waiting for 1 hour NHS shop to finish.
Things like why should you ----- and Bast---- get preferential treatment. etc.

Jesus Christ what is this world coming to.
I am totally ahamed of them. They'll be the ones who were out at the beach and the ones moaning when they or a loved one can't get to a ventilator later on.

Re: Are people stupid, inconsiderate, thick, selfish?
Ares 23 March, 2020 17:27
Tory England

CazOnARola 23 March, 2020 17:45

goonerred 23 March, 2020 20:47
The lockdown was coming. Thanks to all you people who don't understand and can't follow simple insturctions, ie keep your distance and only go out if necessary, we now have to stay in.(Sm147)

BootyDaddy 24 March, 2020 11:21
Quote:
goonerred
The lockdown was coming. Thanks to all you people who don't understand and can't follow simple insturctions, ie keep your distance and only go out if necessary, we now have to stay in.(Sm147)

The instruction is basically still the same, i.e. keep your distance and only go out if necessary.

Albeit now you can be fined for non adherence.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

goonerred 24 March, 2020 11:28
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
goonerred

The instruction is basically still the same, i.e. keep your distance and only go out if necessary.

Albeit now you can be fined for non adherence.
Not really, all non-essential shops have been ordered to close and gatherings are to be disperesed. If people don't follow this, and it seems they are not on the London tubes, then further measures will be imposed. I don't understand people, have they not seen what has happened in Italy and Spain? Do they think it can't happen here, when clearly it already is. Just stay in except for getting food now and again.

CazOnARola 24 March, 2020 11:52
And stop attacking folks from NHS.

goonerred 24 March, 2020 12:13
Quote:
CazOnARola
And stop attacking folks from NHS.
I know, what the hell is that about?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 24/03/2020 12:14 by goonerred.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net