Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Saka and Aubameyang
Discussion started by Flava , 11 March, 2020 20:35
Saka and Aubameyang
Flava 11 March, 2020 20:35
Rumours in full swing that Saka has signed a 5 year deal and Aubameyang is going to extend as well

Re: Saka and Aubameyang
Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 20:45
Quote:
Flava
Rumours in full swing that Saka has signed a 5 year deal and Aubameyang is going to extend as well

Your the man in the know. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Great news if true.
Keeping top players may help in persuading others to come.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Flava 11 March, 2020 20:52
I’m still waiting for Mascherano to sign, I just stole it off someone else mate but he did seem confident

Flava 11 March, 2020 21:47
I’ve just seen where he got it from, it’s absolute nonsense

Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 22:19
Your finished mate.
I'm back with Ornstein.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Flava 11 March, 2020 22:37
I’m with you. Ornstein or Mr KFC

weedz 11 March, 2020 22:37
Indian giver

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Flava 11 March, 2020 22:53
Quote:
weedz
Indian giver

I don’t know what that means Mr Weedz but I like your style

PKGooner 11 March, 2020 23:09
Quote:
Flava

You are the source of these rumours.

mapleleafgooner 11 March, 2020 23:10
What did the kebab guy say?

CazOnARola 12 March, 2020 06:42
Aubameyang is likely to sign compared to going to Italy. Real and Barca aren't interested. And most other top clubs are targeting younger players.
Real well probably go all out for players like Haaland in a years time rather than Aubameyang now.

Flava 12 March, 2020 07:13
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
What did the kebab guy say?

Haha, I forgot about him

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net