Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Manc vs Arsenal postponed
Discussion started by CazOnARola , 11 March, 2020 04:46
Manc vs Arsenal postponed
CazOnARola 11 March, 2020 04:46
Coronovirus fears, game postponed.

We will have face a fully fit KDB and Sane later in the season.
[www.independent.co.uk]

Hope none of our players /staff contract the same from the contact with the Olympiakos owner.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2020 10:53 by Padre Pio.

Re: Manc vs Arsenal called off
weedz 11 March, 2020 04:51
Not cancelled, but postponed.
It will put more pressure on City than us, fitting it into an already congested end of season run.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Re: Manc vs Arsenal called off
goonerred 11 March, 2020 06:48
Our weekend match will go ahead as players will be back training on Friday.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2020 08:55 by goonerred.

Re: Manc vs Arsenal postponed
Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 08:51
Cancel the league this season.
So Liverpool don't win the prem. (Sm161)

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

goonerred 11 March, 2020 08:55
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Cancel the league this season.
So Liverpool don't win the prem. (Sm161)

That's a bit mean.

Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 09:03
Olympiakos playing squad have tested negative for coronavirus.

goonerred 11 March, 2020 09:06
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Olympiakos playing squad have tested negative for coronavirus.

I wonder why they didn't just test our players, I was stupidly looking forward to this match.

Padre Pio 11 March, 2020 10:09
They only found out yesterday, they probably have tested them but result takes 24 hours

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 11 March, 2020 11:14
Quote:
Padre Pio
They only found out yesterday, they probably have tested them but result takes 24 hours
Maybe. We could have played tomorrow, give City a taste of EL programme!

Padre Pio 11 March, 2020 11:24
Yeah and we play again on Saturday to remind us of what CL was like

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 11 March, 2020 11:27
Let's hope we play City before the CL semi-final so they rest loads of players.

Padre Pio 11 March, 2020 11:41
Quote:
goonerred
Prefferably just after a gruelling first leg and just before the must win second leg.

goonerred 11 March, 2020 11:46
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
goonerred
Prefferably just after a gruelling first leg and just before the must win second leg.
Yes, perfect scenario!

CazOnARola 11 March, 2020 12:09
City will to through against Real, so hopefully the above scenario plays out nicely for us Padre. Any points of city would be a bonus.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2020 14:31 by CazOnARola.

Flava 11 March, 2020 14:22
I'm happy with the postponement, especially as PK had tickets. That's pleased me greatly. I hope he has to work and misses the rearranged game

Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 15:52
Quote:
Flava
I'm happy with the postponement, especially as PK had tickets. That's pleased me greatly. I hope he has to work and misses the rearranged game

(Sm22)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net