Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Coronavirus.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 10 March, 2020 14:19
Coronavirus.
Boston Gooner 10 March, 2020 14:19
Lots of big games being played behind closed doors now.
C/league affected and Man U's game in europa league now.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Coronavirus.
djarse 10 March, 2020 14:40
Not to mention that fact that Olympiacos owner Marinakos visited the Emirates and the dressing room and directors box recently and has now been diagnosed with it:

[www.football.london]

goonerred 10 March, 2020 14:45
We have a low contraction rate at the moment, sadly 6 people have now died. I don't think we'll excalate the level of alert until more cases are known, which will probably happen, then we'll be playing our football games behind closed doors or even cancelling sporting events.

goonerred 10 March, 2020 14:46
Quote:
djarse
Not to mention that fact that Olympiacos owner Marinakos visited the Emirates and the dressing room and directors box recently and has now been diagnosed with it:
[www.football.london]
I hope everyone who came into contact with him are been tested for the virus.

Padre Pio 10 March, 2020 14:47
Looks like other clubs have more to worry about:

Revealing his case on social media, Marinakis has sparked concern as he was in attendance for Forest's clash against Millwall, reportedly meeting the players earlier in the day.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Padre Pio 10 March, 2020 14:49
Having health conditions that put me close to 10% mortality rate if I catch it I would welcome some positive action soon

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

CazOnARola 10 March, 2020 14:52
Quote:
Padre Pio
Having health conditions that put me close to 10% mortality rate if I catch it I would welcome some positive action soon
Tc Padre.. Tc all of us.

goonerred 10 March, 2020 14:56
Quote:
Padre Pio
Can you stay indoors for a couple of weeks? I saw an interview with a disabled person who was doing just that as he has other health conditions.

Take care anyway.

SA-Gunner 10 March, 2020 15:16
Hello all of you.

I've been reading and searching a lot about this virus for almost three months now. I think in general you should avoid gatherings for the moment.

I'll put you a good exercise to practice: From now, stay indoors for the next two weeks. If everything has calmed down by then, continue with your normal life.
I recommend you to stock on real things you might need. Rice, legumes, pasta, peanut butter, dry vegetables/fruits, wheat flour, water, and canned food.

Coronavirus is real threat. Most media and goverments aren't even reporting the true extent of what it can do.

As an example: [www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Boston Gooner 11 March, 2020 22:59
Juventus' Daniele Rugani tests positive for coronavirus
Rugani is in isolation after contracting the virus; Juventus say that the club will take action to protect "those who have had contact with him"

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

younghansolo 11 March, 2020 23:08
Yeah, I'm supposed to be going to Malaysia next week with work. They've had fewer cases than us but don't much fancy being in airports right now.

My other half has uncontrolled asthma as well so this @#$%& has me worried.

mapleleafgooner 11 March, 2020 23:10
Quote:
younghansolo
Yeah, I'm supposed to be going to Malaysia next week with work. They've had fewer cases than us but don't much fancy being in airports right now.
My other half has uncontrolled asthma as well so this @#$%& has me worried.

The issue is being in a confined space like an aircraft especially on such a long flight. Suggest u wear a face mask. All the best with your trip.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net