Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Daley Blind.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 17 February, 2020 15:54
Daley Blind.
Boston Gooner 17 February, 2020 15:54
According to the Athletic’s David Ornstein (subscription required), Arsenal are one of the teams that are interested in making a summer move for Ajax defender Daley Blind.
Blind only returned to action this week after undergoing heart surgery in December.

Ornstein, a well-regarded source when it comes to Arsenal’s transfer news, claims that the Dutchman has a ‘low buyout clause’.

We don't want him.
He's slow.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Daley Blind.
CazOnARola 17 February, 2020 16:04
Heart surgery. Should he be playing professional football?

goonerred 17 February, 2020 16:07
Quote:
CazOnARola
Heart surgery. Should he be playing professional football?
I was thinking the same thing myself.

mapleleafgooner 17 February, 2020 16:17
After a broken back, now we trying out heart problem prospect? Certainly one way to scrap the bottom. Having said that, Kanu worked out very well for Arsenal I have to say.

Ares 17 February, 2020 17:21
Please Retire from Professional Sport

Boston Gooner 17 February, 2020 17:40
The Ajax star was diagnosed with heart muscle inflammation in December after suffering from dizziness in a Champions League clash with Valencia.

But he made a surprise return to first-team training last week after being fitted with an electronic device.

Padre Pio 17 February, 2020 18:06
Kanu was slow and had hole in heart operation- could be worth a try?

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

younghansolo 17 February, 2020 18:27
Quote:
Padre Pio
Kanu was slow and had hole in heart operation- could be worth a try?

Thank you, I was going to say the same

Gunnersingh1 17 February, 2020 21:51
How many 3/4th chioce CB's do we need?

Boston Gooner 17 February, 2020 22:22
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
How many 3/4th chioce CB's do we need?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net