Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Leicester £25m Kieran Tierney rumour.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 15 February, 2020 13:34
Leicester £25m Kieran Tierney rumour.
Boston Gooner 15 February, 2020 13:34
Leicester City boss Brendan Rodgers has been linked with a reunion with Arsenal left-back Kieran Tierney if Ben Chilwell departs the King Power at the end of the season.

Rodgers managed Tierney for two-and-a-half seasons at Celtic, with the duo lifting back-to-back Scottish Premierships, Scottish Cups and three Scottish League Cups

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Leicester £25m Kieran Tierney rumour.
CazOnARola 15 February, 2020 13:36
55mn and he is yours Brendan. @#$%& you to the 25mn offer.

goonerred 15 February, 2020 13:52
I haven't been overly impressed with him when he's actually played, but I don't want him to go to Leicester unless they pay us mega bucks.

Padre Pio 15 February, 2020 17:09
He looked good in Carabou and Europa, but when he went into first team he struggled, but that may be he wasnt fit enough

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

CazOnARola 15 February, 2020 17:14
It's a tough physical league.. Best crosser at the club. Better than saka so it's top notch and a winger.

He did well against adama traore i think. He needs time and needs to expect more physical shoves from ppl like snodgrass.

younghansolo 15 February, 2020 17:37
Quote:
CazOnARola
It's a tough physical league.. Best crosser at the club. Better than saka so it's top notch and a winger.
He did well against adama traore i think. He needs time and needs to expect more physical shoves from ppl like snodgrass.

See, I can't deal with that. The spl is a ridiculously tough league with much more physical specimens than our league. It's slower for sure but not less physical.

I don't think the lad has been anywhere near fit since we got him. In honesty, we probably knew that and shouldn't have bought him until this summer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net