Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

latest team news update for Sheffield United.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 15 January, 2020 13:45
latest team news update for Sheffield United.
Boston Gooner 15 January, 2020 13:45
Hector Bellerin
Tight right hamstring. Being assessed ahead of Sheffield United (h).

Calum Chambers
Left knee. Ruptured anterior cruciate ligament of his left knee during Chelsea (h) on 29 December. Successful surgery completed. Rehabilitation process expected to take between six to nine months.

Sead Kolasinac
Left thigh strain. Being assessed ahead of next week, but will not be available for Sheffield United (h).

Kieran Tierney
Right shoulder. Dislocated right shoulder during West Ham Utd (a) on December 9. Successful surgery completed. Rehabilitation process expected to take around three months, aiming to return to full training in March.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
Suspended. Following his red card at Crystal Palace, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will miss the next three matches.

Torreira is set to be fit. (Sm152)(Sm152)
Speaking in his press conference ahead of the Sheffield United clash, Arteta confirmed that the 23-year-old should be fine to play despite some discomfort.

"He [Torreira] trained yesterday as well but still not 100 percent," he said.

"It was something related to his hip but he’s a top boy and hopefully he will be available.”

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 15/01/2020 14:49 by Boston Gooner.

Re: latest team news update for Sheffield United.
goonerred 15 January, 2020 13:55
Who will we play in defence?

Boston Gooner 15 January, 2020 14:04
Quote:
goonerred

Probably the same but Saka for Kolasinac.

Don't want Holding in.

goonerred 15 January, 2020 14:06
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Quote:
goonerred

Probably the same but Saka for Kolasinac.

Don't want Holding in.
No. We are going to face tough opposition in Sheffield.

Boston Gooner 15 January, 2020 16:17
Arteta also revealed that he feels Ceballos is not quite up to the physical level required to play in the Premier League.

Gooner Sod 15 January, 2020 18:18
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Arteta also revealed that he feels Ceballos is not quite up to the physical level required to play in the Premier League.

Good news about Torreira, he's been really good under Arteta.

What does Cebellos not being up to physical level to play in league mean though? He's more physical than Ozil and Pepe so makes no sense. He deffo won more tackles and pressed more than those two under Emery.

Unless he's planning to play him in CM, then yes I agree.

''No one saw me coming - No problem. I always believed.
Kept working, found my killer instinct. Relentless? Yes. Patient? Always. Quick? You'll see.
I am Nico and I am here''

N. Pepe, Arsenal FC.

weedz 15 January, 2020 19:22
Arteta on Bellerin

"Hector has been training with us for the past few days, he is looking much sharper, much better," he added. "He needs a little chunk of training sessions before he is ready to compete but he is looking much better."

Promising

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Flava 15 January, 2020 22:13
He’ll have his work cut out displacing AMN

Boston Gooner 15 January, 2020 23:04
Quote:
Flava

Sad but true.

weedz 16 January, 2020 18:18
Quote:
Flava
AMN has played good the last couple, but us fickle fans will be down his throat again
as soon as he stuffs up.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Willy 17 January, 2020 19:19
If AMN could just concentrate consistently...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net