Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Not sold all away Chelsea tickets.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 13 January, 2020 15:23
Not sold all away Chelsea tickets.
Boston Gooner 13 January, 2020 15:23
Official Chelsea site.

Tickets for next Tuesday's game are now back on sale to members...

Arsenal - Tuesday 21 January - 8.15pm
Returns tickets are back on sale as follows:

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Re: Not sold all away Chelsea tickets.
plonky 14 January, 2020 00:56
Arsenal site says all our tickets are sold out.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 14/01/2020 01:10 by plonky.

Padre Pio 14 January, 2020 15:56
Yes the away fan allocation has sold out, it is extremely unusual for an Arsenal away allocation not to, but Chelsea often have to put an ad in the papers to sell the home allocation, but I dnt remember them putting this game on general sale before

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Boston Gooner 14 January, 2020 16:03
Quote:
Padre Pio
Yes the away fan allocation has sold out, it is extremely unusual for an Arsenal away allocation not to, but Chelsea often have to put an ad in the papers to sell the home allocation, but I dnt remember them putting this game on general sale before

Thought it was unusual not to have sold myself.
Went back on official Chelsea site earlier and looked at tickets for the game and it still says
Returns tickets are back on sale as follows:
And gives how to get.

Extra Information

Due to a number of returns we will be going back on sale as follows:

Monday 13 January ONLINE ONLY: Members can purchase one ticket per person.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Match dates and ticket on-sale dates are subject to change. Please check the website for the latest information.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 14/01/2020 16:19 by Boston Gooner.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net