Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Interesting ... Monreal is still the best CB for 2019/20 season
Discussion started by Merlion96 , 01 December, 2019 16:43
Interesting ... Monreal is still the best CB for 2019/20 season
Merlion96 01 December, 2019 16:43
Looking at the current batch of CB sue to the poor judgement of Sanllehi, Edu and Emery:

#1 - Monreal sold
#2 - Koscielny left in a huff
#3 - Sokratis alarming and shocking dip in form.
#4 - Luiz being Luiz and bought by the "influential" Edu.
#5 - Mustafi si gone and just hang around for the pay package.
#6 - Chambers is juts Chambers, brainless, can't cross the ball and neither can he defend against quick-turning players like Cantwell and Pukki.
#7 - Holding degenerated into a Championship level player after his long-term injury
#8 - Mavrospano - injury-prone and seems to lose his confidence.

And that people, we sold away our best CB and like Ramsey, refused to pay the salary demanded by the other.

'We can strive to act as best as we can, but we can never completely control the outcome. … … but if we make our goal simply doing the best we can, then nothing can get in our way' Stoicism

Re: Interesting ... Monreal is still the best CB for 2019/20 season
Gooner Sod 01 December, 2019 17:44
Should have kept him, usually gave 7/10 performances most weeks which we can't say for any of our other defenders.

''No one saw me coming - No problem. I always believed.
Kept working, found my killer instinct. Relentless? Yes. Patient? Always. Quick? You'll see.
I am Nico and I am here''

N. Pepe, Arsenal FC.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net