Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Erling Braut Haland
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 20 November, 2019 13:42
Erling Braut Haland
Gunnersingh1 20 November, 2019 13:42
Reports suggest we are in for him.

I'd sell Laca and Auba for this kid, he's that good.

He's about 6 foot 5, got great pace and is a lethal finsher.

He reminds me of a more mobie Van Nistelrooy.

Re: Erling Braut Haland
BootyDaddy 20 November, 2019 14:16
Sell our proven best two strikers, one last years golden boot winner for an unproven 19 year old?

Maybe not jump the gun too much ay.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Flava 20 November, 2019 14:38
I agree with GS, I'd go balls out for him. If you don't get him early then you don't get him.

goonerred 20 November, 2019 14:55
I doubt that Aubu and Laca will stay anyway.

BootyDaddy 20 November, 2019 16:46
Quote:
Flava
I agree with GS, I'd go balls out for him. If you don't get him early then you don't get him.

I'm all for recruiting him (if he's as good as everyone says he is), but not at the expense of our two proven strikers.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Flava 20 November, 2019 19:01
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Quote:
Flava

I'm all for recruiting him (if he's as good as everyone says he is), but not at the expense of our two proven strikers.

Good point

Gunnersingh1 20 November, 2019 19:37
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Sell our proven best two strikers, one last years golden boot winner for an unproven 19 year old?

It's not jumping the gun at all. In 12 months time you will agree with me i can assure you!

weedz 20 November, 2019 19:51
He'll replace Aguero at City I reconkon.
His father played there and is Erlings agent.
I didn't realise he was born in Leeds and supports them.
He plays like a carbon copy of Ibrahimovic.
Only £27m on Transfermarkt, but that will go up hugely if he goes on sale.
Pipe dreams for us.

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

Kalela 21 November, 2019 07:41
I would rather the club spend big on an all around midfielder or a defender.

CazOnARola 21 November, 2019 08:03
We need a CM who can defend, pass the ball decently well and most importantly is very mobile.

CazOnARola 21 November, 2019 08:04
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Reports suggest we are in for him.
I'd sell Laca and Auba for this kid, he's that good.

He's about 6 foot 5, got great pace and is a lethal finsher.

He reminds me of a more mobie Van Nistelrooy.
Id still Aubameyang in a heart beat of we very good money. He is getting older and can't link up with others to save his life.

Gunnersingh1 21 November, 2019 10:25
Quote:
Kalela

I agree that we need players in that position but if this kid wants to join us you have to get him. Plqyers like him don't come around often.

Gunnersingh1 21 November, 2019 10:28
Quote:
CazOnARola
We need a CM who can defend, pass the ball decently well and most importantly is very mobile.

We need 2 CM's. A big brute and a Cazorla type player. Where we get them from I don't know.

CazOnARola 21 November, 2019 13:02
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
Kalela

I agree that we need players in that position but if this kid wants to join us you have to get him. Plqyers like him don't come around often.
Agreed. He's the mbappe of strikers on paper

CazOnARola 21 November, 2019 13:03
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Quote:
CazOnARola

We need 2 CM's. A big brute and a Cazorla type player. Where we get them from I don't know.
We have missed a big brute for almost a decade. Coquelin was the last mobile DM, but he started getting passes which were beyond his abilities once elneny came and scored against barca.

Flava 01 February, 2020 19:11
He’s scored more goals in 140 minutes for Dortmund,, then Lacazette has all season. Seven goals already

Willy 02 February, 2020 12:36
He looks absolutely deadly, even if he doesn't offer much else. But I guess that part of the pitch isn't our priority (yet)

Boston Gooner 02 February, 2020 12:47
Teenagers Erling Braut Haaland and Jadon Sancho both made Bundesliga history as Borussia Dortmund thrashed Union Berlin 5-0.

Haaland netted in the win to become the first player to score seven goals in his opening three Bundesliga games, with Sancho also getting on the scoresheet, becoming the youngest player in Bundesliga history to reach 25 goals.

Awesome.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Gunnersingh1 02 February, 2020 15:57
Quote:
BootyDaddy

You were saying!

BootyDaddy 03 February, 2020 16:26
Please tell me you're not going to keep bumping this thread as well like you do all the others with all that I've been proven right again s.hite?

What is it that makes you want prove your self worth all the time? You must have a very little willy.

Gunnersingh1 03 February, 2020 19:19
I didn't bump this thread!

Shane 03 February, 2020 19:48
Quote:
BootyDaddy
You must have a very little willy.

That's Flava.

Flava 04 February, 2020 22:40
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
BootyDaddy

That's Flava.

Fair point.

It tastes bigger than it looks.

Gunnersingh1 18 February, 2020 21:48
This guy is a freak. He's already the best striker in world football, unreal!

Shane 18 February, 2020 22:51
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
BootyDaddy

That's Flava.

Fair point.

I still don't know how to respond to this.

Flava 19 February, 2020 13:32
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
BootyDaddy

That's Flava.

Fair point.

I still don't know how to respond to this.

Actions speak louder than words mate

Merlion96 19 February, 2020 20:36
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
BootyDaddy

That's Flava.

Fair point.

Yup.
Raw salmon roes, that is, when they burst in your mouth.

Gunnersingh1 19 February, 2020 22:54

CazOnARola 20 February, 2020 00:41
Has a 50mn release clause in 18 months time. Rather a fixed price of 50mn. Every single club in the planet will be after this guy after 18 months. Might just become the highest paid player in 18 months time and receive a record salary with record agent fees

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net