Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Vitoria v Arsenal Match Thread
Discussion started by Padre Pio , 06 November, 2019 15:57
Vitoria v Arsenal Match Thread
Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 15:57
Martinez
Sokratis
Holding (c)
Mustafi
Maitland-Niles
Ceballos
Willock
Tierney
Pepe
Martinelli
Saka
Substitutes
Leno
Bellerin
Kolasinac
Guendouzi
Torreira
Nelson
Lacazette

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2019 17:33 by Padre Pio.

Re: Vitoria v Arsenal Match Thread
Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 15:58
0-0 after a few minutes from ko

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 16:11
18 mins in its 0-0 but Vitoria more shots, Mustafi booked, before that AMN holds game up after being asked to remove necklace.

MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 16:12
Whats wrong with AMN? Playing with his jewlery on. It's embarasing.

Supid yellow from Mustafi.

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 16:16
He must have forgot he had it on

MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 16:21
Yeah normally you would think that but with this guy... i dont know

Flava 06 November, 2019 16:26
Awful so far

MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 16:31
We are appalling at set pieces.

Flava 06 November, 2019 16:33
So much sterile possession

younghansolo 06 November, 2019 16:38
Well, I'm glad I left work early for this rubbish

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 16:38
0-0 at ht, Arsenal not very good

MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 16:43
Vitoria clearly a much better side. Actually creating a few good chances. We look abysmal and clueless as usual.

tigerline 06 November, 2019 16:50
Has Emery's confused communications and bizarre tactical choices finally lost the dressing room?

Every single player is getting worse for the experience of being coached by Emery.

The SLIPPAGE is turning into a SLIDE ... with an AVALANCHE looming on Saturday.

Boston Gooner 06 November, 2019 17:05
I had planned on watching paint dry this afternoon then I saw Arsenal were playing Vitoria, same difference

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

tigerline 06 November, 2019 17:21
I give up on a result here ... all that I want now is no injuries.

Boston Gooner 06 November, 2019 17:23
Quote:
tigerline
I give up on a result here ... all that I want now is no injuries.

They reckon Ceballos might have done his hamstring.

Boston Gooner 06 November, 2019 17:24
Arsenal's fifth effort at goal of the game, all of which have been off target.

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 17:29
Goal by Mustafi!!!

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 17:43
It finishes 1-1

MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 17:44
this team just cannot hold on to a lead .

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 17:48
True

mapleleafgooner 06 November, 2019 18:07
There was a time when Wenger's team had trouble holding on to a lead and conceding from set pieces. Took quite a few games before Wenger sorted it out. So not entirely surprised Emery does not have the answer yet.

Flava 06 November, 2019 18:23
I cheered that equaliser and I’ll be cheering for Leicester at the weekend

Emery out

Padre Pio 06 November, 2019 18:23
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
There was a time when Wenger's team had trouble holding on to a lead and conceding from set pieces. Took quite a few games before Wenger sorted it out. So not entirely surprised Emery does not have the answer yet.

like the Liverpool 4 Arshavin 4 game

Boston Gooner 06 November, 2019 23:49
Shocking display.

djarse 07 November, 2019 09:37
Consensus amongst commentators seems to be that Martinez and Mustafi both played well - amidst the rest of the poor quality

MickTheMan 07 November, 2019 21:11
shut it djarse or gunnersingh will have a meltdown. He can school anyone anytime that Mustafi was the main reason why we played sh*t and obviously was at fault for their goal.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net