Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

The Team Selection I hope to see at some point
Discussion started by younghansolo , 06 November, 2019 11:43
The Team Selection I hope to see at some point
younghansolo 06 November, 2019 11:43
https://i.ibb.co/rpsMj3T/Screenshot-2019-11-06-at-11-40-38.png
image upload

I felt for sure in September that team would play at some point.

Re: The Team Selection I hope to see at some point
MickTheMan 06 November, 2019 17:57
I'd change Ceballos for Guendouzi. Would hope to see that team as well.

mapleleafgooner 06 November, 2019 18:09
Quote:
MickTheMan
I'd change Ceballos for Guendouzi. Would hope to see that team as well.

This. And replace Luiz with Chambers.

Flava 06 November, 2019 21:04
You'll never see that team mate. Emery never plays with that front 3 plus an attacking midfielder, let alone two.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net