Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

If Aubameyang still refuses to sign contract extension in January ....
Discussion started by Merlion96 , 05 November, 2019 14:41
If Aubameyang still refuses to sign contract extension in January ....
Merlion96 05 November, 2019 14:41
[sportwitness.co.uk]

Then, sell him to Real Madrid for 80-mil?

Or trade Auba for James Rodriguez and Ceballos?

Real is short of goal scorers and Auba is just ready-make to fill the breach and I think Auba is still eligible to play in CL Cup.

I believe Sanllehi had said before that he will never tolerate another Ramsey Situation and "vowed" he will sell players who refused to sign the contract extension.

Most interesting 2 months to January 2020.

You think Auba can turn down Real Madrid at this stage of his career, especially this is his last Chance Saloon to win titles and/or CL Cup?

'Unai Emery is tiptoeing around Wenger Legacy hoping to safely make it to the death of his Arsenal career.'

Re: If Aubameyang still refuses to sign contract extension in January ....
Bergmars 05 November, 2019 20:21
I honestly wouldnt blame him the club is shambolic

Under new managment

Boston Gooner 05 November, 2019 23:42
Quote:
Bergmars
I honestly wouldnt blame him the club is shambolic

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

CazOnARola 06 November, 2019 06:15
Captaincy curse will take him. Probably for the best. We need someone who has good build up play. We have so many holes in the defense and midfield that we need forwards that are more involved to put the pressure on the opposition rather than poachers who will wait for service.

Of course it would mean we would struggle to score goals unless Martinelli can show finishing abilities closer to Auba s level

celine dion 07 November, 2019 19:28
80 million? are you sure mate?

younghansolo 07 November, 2019 19:31
I'd happily swap him for bale and/or isco

Boston Gooner 07 November, 2019 22:08
Wouldn't touch Bale.

Merlion96 07 November, 2019 22:19
Quote:
celine dion
80 million? are you sure mate?

Euro.

If he keeps scoring in every other games or string together another run, with Zidane desperate for another forwards by January to keep pace and/or catch up with Barca, Real will be ready to do another deal including using Ceballos as make-weight.

'Unai Emery is tiptoeing around Wenger Legacy hoping to safely make it to the death of his Arsenal career.'

mapleleafgooner 08 November, 2019 00:00
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Wouldn't touch Bale.

Bale will be an upgrade over Aubameyang. In fact we should throw in Xhaka for good measure. Imagine having Tierney and Bale attacking down the left side. Brings back the good days of Pires and Cole.

CazOnARola 08 November, 2019 01:24
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
Quote:
Boston Gooner
Wouldn't touch Bale.

Bale will be an upgrade over Aubameyang. In fact we should throw in Xhaka for good measure. Imagine having Tierney and Bale attacking down the left side. Brings back the good days of Pires and Cole.
Bale is a shadow of his former self. And he gets Injured way too many times these days and is on, 600k p w. All these footballers will end up in the Qatar league, usa or China

Boston Gooner 08 November, 2019 13:31
Barcelona have entered the Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang transfer race and are considering a January move for the Arsenal striker, according to the Mirror.

CazOnARola 08 November, 2019 16:26
Barca would be idiotic to buy him. He will stick out like a sore thumb like Coutinho, ibrahimovic, sanchez etc. All players who don't really play with their head up much.

Ibra kind of does but was too slow for their style

weedz 09 November, 2019 19:00
Time to get Laca off and bring on are best corner kick taker, Pepe, I think.

weedz 09 November, 2019 22:57
(Sm141) opz. Wrong thread.

weedz 09 November, 2019 23:05
I reckon if he won't sign, his agents will have already got him another club lined up.
That seems to be the way these things go these days.
And as our board, new DoF and new CEO have all said they don't want a Rambo repeat, I'll suspect he's already gone.

CazOnARola 10 November, 2019 02:48
He's a striker that needs complete service. Yesterday we could have scored a couple of goals if Aubameyang and lacazette could pass better.

We need that money reinvested in the midfield. We met to build from the base and need investment in defense and midfield before we look further ahead.

Sell Aubameyang to the highest bidder.

goonerred 10 November, 2019 18:33
I would feel sad if Aubu left, but, he cannot be allowed to go on a free.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net