Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Today
Discussion started by djarse , 06 October, 2019 08:55
Today
djarse 06 October, 2019 08:55
If we win today, we go clear in third before the international break.

I think at the start of the season, we would have taken that.

Re: Today
MickTheMan aka grayfox 06 October, 2019 09:41
Fckin international breaks. I HATE them!!! angry smiley

Boston Gooner 06 October, 2019 09:44
Quote:
MickTheMan aka grayfox
Fckin international breaks. I HATE them!!! angry smiley

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Padre Pio 06 October, 2019 10:00
This is another tough mid table scrap, they are one point below us. They win they go above us.
We need to hit the ground running today or this will be tough.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

MickTheMan aka grayfox 06 October, 2019 11:26
Anything less than a comfortable win will be a scandal. I even remembered to make a prediction. 3-0 for me is a must.

Padre Pio 06 October, 2019 11:47
A wins a win, of course I would love to see 5-0 but at the end of the day 1-0 to the Arsenal will do

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

djarse 06 October, 2019 11:54
Didn’t we beat them home and away last year (5-1 at home)?

I’m surprisingly confident about today.,,..

SuperRob 06 October, 2019 12:01
Don't be confident. Every game is tough in the Premier league these days and Bournemouth can beat anyone on their day. The players need to play with 100% commitment and intensity

Boston Gooner 06 October, 2019 12:21
Never take anything for granted with Arsenal.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

CazOnARola 06 October, 2019 12:27
With our fullbacks returning, we will be too much for them. We can expect Tierney off the bench if we need a creative spark.

mapleleafgooner 06 October, 2019 14:21
I look at our CD pairing and our midfielders and decide from there if we are likely to concede a goal or more.

MickTheMan aka grayfox 06 October, 2019 15:54
What a sh*t Arsenal team. Wins a win though...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net