Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Ratings vs Spuds
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 02 September, 2019 12:03
Ratings vs Spuds
Gunnersingh1 02 September, 2019 12:03
Leno-5 Terrible for their first goal but made up for ut with 1 good save from Son

AMN-5 Simply not a RB. Always out of position and doesn't know how to cover the CB's.
Sokratis-5 Headless chicken who's lost his speed
Luiz-6 Done ok
Kolasinic-5 Can't cross a road and like AMN always out of position

Xhaka-2 Liability sums hum up!
Guendouzi-9 Becoming a leader, drove us forward and the pass for Auba's goal was brilliant
Torriera-5 Mr sidewards. Runs around and doesn't do much. He won't be here next season

Pepe-7 Tottenham were scared of him. Will start producing once he's fitter as the quality is there.
Laca-7 Thought he was poor first half but worked his socks off and scored so I'll give him an extra point.
Auba-8 Always a threat and his goal was pure class

Ceballos-7 should have started.
Mkhitaryan-3 Dreadfull am glad he's leaving

Emery-4 As i stated pre match he picked the wrong midfield.

Re: Ratings vs Spuds
goonerred 02 September, 2019 12:37
Leno-5 I don't know what to say about him, he can be brilliant and average.

AMN-4
Sokratis-6 He almost got the winner
Luiz-6 Bit more solid today
Kolasinic-5 Just stay on side!

Xhaka-1 Lost us the game really.
Guendouzi-9 Becoming a leader, drove us forward and the pass for Auba's goal was brilliant
Torriera-5

Pepe-7 I like his so far, dribbles like the balls connected to his foot with elastic. Hope he starts scoring soon.
Laca-8 Got the boost we needed, and would not be shoved off the ball. Should have started last week.
Auba-9 He's ne of those payers who might have a bad game, then pop up with the winner. (Except a last minute penalty against your biggest rivals that would have got us 4th and shoved them into 5th!!!)

Ceballos-9 should have started. Things changed dramatically when he came on.
Mkhitaryan-1 I could have played better than him.

Re: Ratings vs Spuds
CazOnARola 02 September, 2019 22:28
Emery - 5 i know he doesn't like ozil but what's the point of bringing on mkhitaryan when he is off on loan and is far worse going forward than ozil.?Also a very negative midfield considering spurs played eriksen son lamela and kane. That's a lot more positive than our midfield. We might finish fourth, but emery doesn't have the personality of a manager that will get us back to running ways.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net