Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Mkhitaryan loan reports.
Discussion started by Boston Gooner , 01 September, 2019 23:39
Mkhitaryan loan reports.
Boston Gooner 01 September, 2019 23:39
Reports:
Roma and Arsenal Working on Loan Deal for Henrik Mkhitaryan.

https://i.postimg.cc/d0rxvKgV/15683271921485193192462576134714.png

Re: Mkhitaryan loan reports.
Gunnersingh1 02 September, 2019 00:19
Can they take Xhaka too!

Bergmars 02 September, 2019 06:08
And Ozil

Under new managment

Flava 02 September, 2019 07:36
And Mustafi

His move away has gone quiet, hasn’t it?

AJ The Gunner 02 September, 2019 09:09
The guy has been a total disappointment. If we could sell Iwobi, why is Xhaka still fooling around the team??

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Padre Pio 02 September, 2019 09:36
Quote:
AJ The Gunner
The guy has been a total disappointment. If we could sell Iwobi, why is Xhaka still fooling around the team??
Because he is on a more expensive contract

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

djarse 02 September, 2019 10:12
Gets better and better - the only one we definitely should have got rid of over the summer that we didn't is Mustafi - maybe in January...

MattySadler 02 September, 2019 10:52
Would be great to shift that waste of space

Gooner Sod 02 September, 2019 10:54
You guys might be happy and want even more players like Xhaka gone.

But you have to remember, we are in Europa league and a big squad is important so our first team can rest.

Loaning/Selling Monreal & Mhyki is about balancing the books and any injury crises may force us to overplay certain players. I'd rather he and Monreal stays.

Elneny and Mustafi can go as they are very unlikely to get much gametime even in Europa.

SuperRob 02 September, 2019 13:15
Better to play the youngsters Nelson and martinelli than mkhitaryan. They won't be any worse and it will be good experience for them to get game time.

tigerline 02 September, 2019 19:23
HALLELUJAH!!!

Mikhitaryan is GONE!
Roma has taken him and his wages on a season long loan.
Accounts vary as to whether Roma has a purchase option at the end of season.

Padre Pio 02 September, 2019 20:03
Quote:
Gooner Sod
You guys might be happy and want even more players like Xhaka gone.
But you have to remember, we are in Europa league and a big squad is important so our first team can rest.

Loaning/Selling Monreal & Mhyki is about balancing the books and any injury crises may force us to overplay certain players. I'd rather he and Monreal stays.

Elneny and Mustafi can go as they are very unlikely to get much gametime even in Europa.

Eleneny went to Besitkas

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Kalela 02 September, 2019 20:47
Quote:
Gooner Sod

Instead of overplaying some of the better players I hope this would lead the club to play the younger players more. Martenelli, Saka and Nelson can be tried and the best one among them could be used when needed. The Monreal one concerns me though. There aren't any decent young full backs that can be promoted. Bola and Swanson are average at best in my opinion.

CazOnARola 02 September, 2019 20:47
It looks ozil will now be relegated to europa duties

CazOnARola 02 September, 2019 20:49
Quote:
Kalela
Quote:
Gooner Sod

Instead of overplaying some of the better players I hope this would lead the club to play the younger players more. Martenelli, Saka and Nelson can be tried and the best one among them could be used when needed. The Monreal one concerns me though. There aren't any decent young full backs that can be promoted. Bola and Swanson are average at best in my opinion.
Average is flattering. Bellerin is average

MattySadler 03 September, 2019 06:55
Quote:
Kalela
Quote:
Gooner Sod

Agree about the full backs we have nobody who looks even close to breaking through at this stage.

BootyDaddy 03 September, 2019 11:56
Can anyone explain to me why on earth we brought this useless f.ecker on at the weekend when we needed a goal and he was leaving anyway ?

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

CazOnARola 03 September, 2019 13:42
Emery hates ozil

BootyDaddy 03 September, 2019 14:34
If he hated him that much he wouldn't even be on the bench.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

CazOnARola 03 September, 2019 18:37
I don't see any other reason why you would not use your most creative player when you are chasing goals. Mkhi gives the ball away so many times and was already on his way out of the club. Makes zero sense. Ozil is also quicker with the ball at his feet when playing on the wings

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net