Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Our next 3 games
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 11 August, 2019 20:58
Our next 3 games
Gunnersingh1 11 August, 2019 20:58
Burnley H
Liverpool A
Tottenham H

Whats your prediction for how many points we'll have after those games?

My heart says 10 but my head says 7.

Re: Our next 3 games
Flava 11 August, 2019 21:25

Boston Gooner 11 August, 2019 22:00
If we get the new players up and running 9 points.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

SuperRob 11 August, 2019 22:28
4 points from these 3 games won't be a disaster at this stage of the season.

MickTheMan 11 August, 2019 22:38
10 pts out of 3 games would be fantastic man.

6 pts is a minimum. 7 would be great. Saying that where else will we lose if not at Anfield? We are not a invincible kind of material are we? I jut want a step forward so that means we still beat the s.cum and we give a decent performance against l'pool.

Boston Gooner 11 August, 2019 22:44
Quote:
grayfox1
10 pts out of 3 games would be fantastic man.
6 pts is a minimum. 7 would be great. Saying that where else will we lose if not at Anfield? We are not a invincible kind of material are we? I jut want a step forward so that means we still beat the s.cum and we give a decent performance against l'pool.

That includes todays points.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

MickTheMan 11 August, 2019 23:37
Okay i get it. Obviously im talking about our next three games only so im kinda agreeing with GS1 here...(Sm2)

goonerred 12 August, 2019 07:02
I think 7 points for the next 3 games would be fantastic considering we have Pool away.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/08/2019 12:16 by goonerred.

Bergmars 12 August, 2019 10:59
Win Lose Lose so 6

Under new managment

CazOnARola 12 August, 2019 11:56

BootyDaddy 12 August, 2019 13:32
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Burnley H
Liverpool A
Tottenham H

Whats your prediction for how many points we'll have after those games?

My heart says 10 but my head says 7.

http://thesteepletimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Dreadful-Diane-Abbott.jpg

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Merlion96 12 August, 2019 13:38
Oh, we will lose the next 3 games with two or three howlers.

We were not punished by Newcastle.
Do not expect to escape scot-free with Burnley burning for revenge after last season loss at Emirates.

Burnley has the tactics with over the top ball to bypass our midfield, direct running against our defence and ready to punish us when defence invariably committed those 2 or 3 howlers.

We still do not have a coherent team (a team still unsettled by injuries and senior players out) to play against Liverpool and Tiny Totts.

'We can strive to act as best as we can, but we can never completely control the outcome. … … but if we make our goal simply doing the best we can, then nothing can get in our way' Stoicism

Ares 12 August, 2019 16:52

Spuds R Stuffable

Jack_is_the_truth 17 August, 2019 22:34

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Merlion96 18 August, 2019 01:00
Quote:
Merlion96
Oh, we will lose the next 3 games with two or three howlers.
We were not punished by Newcastle.
Do not expect to escape scot-free with Burnley burning for revenge after last season loss at Emirates.

Burnley has the tactics with over the top ball to bypass our midfield, direct running against our defence and ready to punish us when defence invariably committed those 2 or 3 howlers.

We still do not have a coherent team (a team still unsettled by injuries and senior players out) to play against Liverpool and Tiny Totts.

Oh well, Ashley Barnes punished us once.

You think we can get away scot-free against Liverpool and Tiny Totts playing like against Burnley at home with a still disorganised defence and lack of compactness and communication between DEFENCE and MIDFIELD?

SuperRob 01 September, 2019 19:28
Quote:
SuperRob
4 points from these 3 games won't be a disaster at this stage of the season.

Our results have been as expected but Utd and Chelsea have so far been much worse than expected. Given the fixtures we've had, I'm happy to be 2 points ahead of our 3 main rivals after 4 games. A much better start to the season than last year.

Emery and Sanllehi have stabilised the club and the team and stopped the decline, and the transition away from Wenger hasn't caused anywhere near as much turmoil as it could have, so you have to give them credit for that.

Now with Edu joining and top 4 well within reach this season, we have every reason to be positive about the future. The club finally feels like it's moving in the right direction.

Gunnersingh1 01 September, 2019 19:58
We're a work in progress but i finally can see progress.

We played well against a very good team.

If we play like we did 2nd half most games we'll finished top 4.

CazOnARola 01 September, 2019 20:36
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
We're a work in progress but i finally can see progress.
We played well against a very good team.

If we play like we did 2nd half most games we'll finished top 4.
What about the starting line up? Can we configure to play xhaka guendouzi and Torreira at CM

Gunnersingh1 01 September, 2019 20:50
Caz i said prior to the start of the game i didn't like the midfield.

I think Ceballos, Guendouzi and Willock is a good midfield 3.

I think the reason Emery played the 3 defensive type CM's is he doesn't trust Kolasinic.

Padre Pio 01 September, 2019 22:51
Well 4 points is considerably better than zero Merl.
I never thought they (spurs) would beat us at home, over 90 mins we were the better team.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

CazOnARola 02 September, 2019 19:45
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
Caz i said prior to the start of the game i didn't like the midfield.
I think Ceballos, Guendouzi and Willock is a good midfield 3.

I think the reason Emery played the 3 defensive type CM's is he doesn't trust Kolasinic.

I don't see anybody except ozil that can utilize Lacazette through the middle coming deep and leaving spaces for Aubameyang and pepe.

I would like to see that at least when we are chasing goals. If you are playing guendouzi and willock, then I'd rather play ozil then ceballos, who though fantastic, is going to get into the way of guendouzi who is also a more possession based player.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net