Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Jose Reyes RIP
Discussion started by Padre Pio , 01 June, 2019 11:12
Jose Reyes RIP
Padre Pio 01 June, 2019 11:12
Awful news Jose Reyes has died in a car accident aged only 35.

I will never forget his two goals against Chelsea in the FA cup.
He found it hard to settle in England, if he could have done he may have proved to be an all time great.
Condolences to his family, friends and all his fans.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/06/2019 17:33 by Padre Pio.

Re: Jose Reyes RIP
Gooner Sod 01 June, 2019 11:18
Horrible news. Rest in Peace

BootyDaddy 01 June, 2019 11:19
F.ucking awful news. RIP.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Gunnersingh1 01 June, 2019 11:26
This news has broken me. RIP

MattySadler 01 June, 2019 11:31
I'm speechless. RIP.

Bergmars 01 June, 2019 11:48
Just seen this news horrible liked him as a player RIP Jose thanks for the menmories

Under new managment

Boston Gooner 01 June, 2019 11:59
Terrible news.

RIP.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

MickTheMan 01 June, 2019 12:03
devastating news. RIP

goonerred 01 June, 2019 12:45
RIP so sad.

goonerred 01 June, 2019 13:27
[youtu.be]
Thanks for the memories Jose.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2019 13:27 by goonerred.

Merlion96 01 June, 2019 14:16
RIP

Optimistic Gunner 01 June, 2019 14:23
Terrible news. RIP.

He was one of my favourite players while he was at Arsenal.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

AJ The Gunner 01 June, 2019 16:50
Shocked to read this news. Rip Reyes.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Flava 01 June, 2019 17:27
Quote:
Optimistic Gunner
Terrible news. RIP.
He was one of my favourite players while he was at Arsenal.

Mine too mate, really saddened by this, RIP JAR

CazOnARola 02 June, 2019 01:48
I will never forget his goal from the kick off against borough in our 49. RIP

SandyB 02 June, 2019 04:08
RIP Reyes

litmus 02 June, 2019 05:00
Gone too soon. Loved watching him play for us. Ah, what might have been if he had settled better. Rest in peace Jose. We haven't, and will never forget you.

mapleleafgooner 02 June, 2019 12:34
That sweet left foot of his worked magic. Too young to leave us. RIP Jose.

SaltnPeppah 04 June, 2019 19:50
According to Spanish police, Jose Reyes and his cousin were travelling at over 220 km/h when they crashed their car. The actual cause of the accident has not yet be determined.

Well, regardless of what we think of Reyes as a former Arsenal player, we must admit that was cuntish behaviour of the highest order. Thankfully those 2 a-holes didn't murder anyone else in their mad drive for speed.

BootyDaddy 05 June, 2019 13:00
At the very least I don't see how the passenger who died is an a.sshole, he could have screaming to slow down for all we know.

Either way everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't make them bad people. They paid the ultimate price for this one as well and young kids hve been left without their dads.

Albert Einstein once said: "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

SaltnPeppah 05 June, 2019 16:44
It's not like Reyes was doing laps for fun on a track. It was midday on a public highway, and he was carrying 2 passengers in his car. Totally irresponsible and inexcusable.

[www.thesun.co.uk]

Padre Pio 05 June, 2019 17:09
Quote:
BootyDaddy
At the very least I don't see how the passenger who died is an a.sshole, he could have screaming to slow down for all we know.
Either way everyone makes mistakes, it doesn't make them bad people. They paid the ultimate price for this one as well and young kids hve been left without their dads.
Yes it was dangerous and fortunately no bystanders were hurt. He shouldn’t have done it but the penalty for dangerous driving isn’t death.
Surely at this moment humanity shouldn’t be withdrawn, senseless possibly but it’s still a tragedy and waste of young lives. An inquest will decide what went wrong not the Sun newspaper who lied about the deaths of tens of Liverpool fans. Now is a time for grief and empathy not pointing the finger.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

goonerred 05 June, 2019 17:22
Quote:
Padre Pio
Quote:
BootyDaddy
Yes it was dangerous and fortunately no bystanders were hurt. He shouldn’t have done it but the penalty for dangerous driving isn’t death.
Surely at this moment humanity shouldn’t be withdrawn, senseless possibly but it’s still a tragedy and waste of young lives. An inquest will decide what went wrong not the Sun newspaper who lied about the deaths of tens of Liverpool fans. Now is a time for grief and empathy not pointing the finger.

Jonny Bravo 05 June, 2019 22:32
His two winning and final goals for the club against City in 2005/6 set the scene for the lasagne-gate and for that alone he will be remembered fondly

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net