Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Alexis for Ozil?
Discussion started by mapleleafgooner , 05 January, 2019 00:50
Alexis for Ozil?
mapleleafgooner 05 January, 2019 00:50
Alexis will fit Emery's game plan of defending from the front better than Ozil. Alexis is not the popular team mate in the dressing room but he can add to the goals from Aubameyang and Lacazette. He and Ozil are on super high salaries so might as well get someone who can play Emery high pressing game than someone who is often not fit and tend to disappear when the going is tough.

Re: Alexis for Ozil?
CazOnARola 05 January, 2019 05:43
Alexis is the black hole of football. He wants to keep the ball until he can play his final and with a general 77% pass success rate.

He made me miss wilshere cause even Jack doesn't hold onto the ball that long.

Never ever again please. Ever. No players like him again in an arsenal shirt

mapleleafgooner 05 January, 2019 12:39
He might be a changed player after his stint with Moanrinho. At Arsenal I suspect Wemger did not come down hard on him.

goonerred 05 January, 2019 12:48
Neither

goonerred 05 January, 2019 13:55
Alexis off injured with no discernible reason why. He's too injury prone now as well as everything else.

Boston Gooner 05 January, 2019 15:07
No thanks.

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Merlion96 05 January, 2019 16:02
No way.
Alexis is more divisive than Ozil with his last season antics.

Just grin and bear it with Emery sweeping all Wenger leftovers during this summer and to start anew with players he wanted.

Emery will just have to make the best use of Ozil for the next 2 seasons.

When life serves you a lemon, makes lemonade then.

'Unai Emery is tiptoeing around Wenger Legacy hoping to safely make it to the death of his Arsenal career.'

Ares 07 January, 2019 12:30
Quote:
mapleleafgooner
He might be a changed player after his stint with Moanrinho. At Arsenal I suspect Wemger did not come down hard on him.

Please God No.

AJ The Gunner 07 January, 2019 12:41
I rather have the self inflicted sick note Ozil than Alexis

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

SandyB 07 January, 2019 17:14
No

Optimistic Gunner 07 January, 2019 22:17
Quote:
Ares
Please God No.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net