Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Happy New Year....
Discussion started by Gunnersingh1 , 01 January, 2019 01:49
Happy New Year....
Gunnersingh1 01 January, 2019 01:49
To all my Arsenal Times Friends.

I wish you all happiness and health. I'm a bit @#$%& (Had 2 bottles of Chivas.)

I hope for 3 points today and I don't mean beer 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚πŸ₯‚

Re: Happy New Year.
Bergmars 01 January, 2019 07:13
Happy new year to all football wise I have to say it looks bleak for us.

Under new managment

Re: Happy New Year....
CazOnARola 01 January, 2019 09:26
Happy new year to all you. It won't be that bad. I'm sure we will find a defender in Jan and we will be scoring a lot of goals, even if don't collect a lot of points and finish 6th, it will still be an edge of the seat exciting 2019

Shane 01 January, 2019 11:44
Happy New Year all.

Trent2000 01 January, 2019 14:14
Happy New Year and lets hope this turns out to be an exciting and great year for the Gunners!!!

plonky 01 January, 2019 19:04
Feck off Gunnersingh1.

Optimistic Gunner 01 January, 2019 19:17
Happy New Year everyone.

http://i.imgur.com/b1SeVpw.png

Merlion96 02 January, 2019 00:12
Happy New Year all!

What a new start at Emirates! Wonderful, warts and all! (Sm128)

'The more things change, the more they remain the same' Alphonse Karr.

Shane 02 January, 2019 01:14
Quote:
plonky
Feck off Gunnersingh1.

Hope you're well pal (Sm128)

AJ The Gunner 02 January, 2019 09:26
Happy New Year Everyone. Haven't been posting or commenting as often as I do but this 2019, I will get right back to it.

As for the team, since we are in transition , I would rant or rave except that conceding 30 goals in just 20 games this season is our worst.

Wenger Is Gone Now So Can We Be Allowed To Breathe Now???

Jack_is_the_truth 02 January, 2019 11:54
Happy new year one and all. smileys with beer

Lol these β€œsmilies” seem so obsolete..I remember when we loved them. Emojis have ruined them 😒

http://giant.gfycat.com/DistantVastGuanaco.gif http://164.177.157.12/img/teams/13.png
The future is now!!!!!!!

Gunnersingh1 02 January, 2019 15:10
Quote:
plonky
Feck off Gunnersingh1.

I love you too mate.

BTW, where the feck is Flava?

SandyB 02 January, 2019 16:17
Happy new year to all in AT.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net