Latest news:
This is the board where Arsenal fans can discuss all things Arsenal, and any other football issues that they feel are of interest to Gunners. Opposition fans are welcome, but remember this board is from an Arsenal point of view. Off Topic Discussion should take place on the Off Topic Forum. Off Topic discussion will be removed. Any topic that is football related, within reason, is not off topic.

Scouting report Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle
Discussion started by Flava , 03 April, 2016 10:47
Scouting report Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle
Flava 03 April, 2016 10:47
It's time we investigated the talent pool in League 2 guys. Despite Celine telling me Ollie Watkins was rubbish he equalised in the 80th minute and beat 3 players before smashing one into the top corner in the 92nd minute.

We should sign him, he's the player we need. He can propel us to league and champions' league glory, I'm a believer

Re: Scouting report Exeter City v Plymouth Argyle
Shane 03 April, 2016 11:12
Agree about Watkins. Most people in Plymouth don't even rate him.

Gunnersingh1 03 April, 2016 11:24
You and your overweight skinheads mates get to a lot of places.

plonky 03 April, 2016 11:52
Shane and Flava follow the Fleet.

celine dion 03 April, 2016 13:13
Quote:
Gunnersingh1
You and your overweight skinheads mates get to a lot of places.

We never rest in our fastidious study of the game at all its levels mate.

Flava 31 August, 2019 15:21
4 goals in 5 games for Watkins at Brentford this season and currently making Bielik look a bit of a chump.

Flava 29 September, 2019 17:27
Hat-trick today, I’m not letting this go. If he keeps going like this he could have 30 goals by Christmas. Well, 10 at least

celine dion 29 September, 2019 19:18
Ive become an expert on League 2 football. So has Flava. Last week we went to f*cking NEWPORT for crying out loud. For a league 2 away match. For those who have not been, Newport is a terrible place. If you want to visualise life on earth after some kind of alien invasion, where people go about their business making the best of what they can scavenge in terms of food and drink, then I can recommend Newport.

I realise however that Flava is only bringing up this thread again because I once said Ollie Watkins wasn't very good. We had both been drinking heavily and it was a throwaway comment on my part. He hasn't let me forget it because he is always trying to score points off people for throwaway football comments, very like Gunnersingh. The overall discussion has very little relevance to Arsenal FC. Hes just trying to score cheap points.

I know Flava in real life and I am afraid he is a very petty man.

Merlion96 29 September, 2019 20:50
Oh, understand.
A very pretty man.

Nihilism: 'An examination of the meaning of meaninglessness: why it matters that nothing matters'

Flava 30 September, 2019 12:21
Quote:
celine dion
Ive become an expert on League 2 football. So has Flava. Last week we went to f*cking NEWPORT for crying out loud. For a league 2 away match. For those who have not been, Newport is a terrible place. If you want to visualise life on earth after some kind of alien invasion, where people go about their business making the best of what they can scavenge in terms of food and drink, then I can recommend Newport.
I realise however that Flava is only bringing up this thread again because I once said Ollie Watkins wasn't very good. We had both been drinking heavily and it was a throwaway comment on my part. He hasn't let me forget it because he is always trying to score points off people for throwaway football comments, very like Gunnersingh. The overall discussion has very little relevance to Arsenal FC. Hes just trying to score cheap points.

I know Flava in real life and I am afraid he is a very petty man.

It's always about you, isn't it? I'm not petty or trying to points score. All I'm saying is that I singlehandedly discovered Ollie when he was playing in League 2.

Bergmars 01 October, 2019 06:57
Best team in Devon is the cheifs

Under new managment

Flava 01 October, 2019 14:46
Quote:
Bergmars

You’re dead to me

(Sm130)

Boston Gooner 01 October, 2019 15:45
You interested in Ozil on loan (Sm151)

https://i.postimg.cc/dtJGMW0K/roastspurs.gif

Flava 01 October, 2019 18:53
Quote:
Boston Gooner
You interested in Ozil on loan (Sm151)

(Sm42)

Exeter are bad enough with 11, let alone 10.

He might get on the bench

Shane 01 October, 2019 19:19
Quote:
Shane

I don't know anything about Ollie Watkins so this must've been a joke of some description.

Flava 01 October, 2019 19:21
Quote:
Shane
Quote:
Shane

I don't know anything about Ollie Watkins so this must've been a joke of some description.

Almost mate

Shane 01 October, 2019 19:30
Almost what pal?

Bergmars 03 October, 2019 18:35
Quote:
Flava
Quote:
Bergmars

You’re dead to me

(Sm130)
😂

Under new managment

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net