Poll: Do you like cheese?
PKGooner 25 January, 2018 20:24

Do you like cheese?

Yes
No

You must be logged in to vote.

7 Votes

Show results

I've recently started enjoying cottage cheese.

What about you? What's your favorite type of cheese?

Re: Poll: Do you like cheese?
Goofle 26 January, 2018 13:46
I like basically every cheese apart from brie. Minging stuff.

Proper stinky blue cheese is the best.

Padre Pio 27 January, 2018 20:40
Cottage cheese isnt cheese, its processed muck with the taste and fat removed.
Real full fat cheese is what you need, Grade 5 Cheddar, Stilton etc the stronger the better.

- until Wenger moves on, they'll always be the also-rans in the major competitions. A club in elite purgatory. Always good enough to make it to the big race, never fast or smart enough to push over the finish line in first place. That's all about the manager. Until he changes, Arsenal fans will continue to celebrate glorious failure.

Ares 28 January, 2018 15:22
You can't go wrong with

Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese

weedz 24 February, 2018 19:35
Whilst I enjoy all cheeses and the quality of NZ cheeses is very high, I have to say, cheese is probably England's greatest effort in the world of foods. The quality of English cheeses is of the highest standards and the types of cheese on offer is also outstanding.

Well done that Country. (Sm39)say cheese please

Self sustainable is a word that rich people with short arms and deep pockets use.

celine dion 28 February, 2018 18:43
I really dont like any cheeses except Italian Cheese. And Bavarian smoked cheese. Cant stand all the others.

younghansolo 02 March, 2018 15:13
I thought I didn't;t until I tried vegan cheese on a Pizza Hut pizza. Bloody evil stuff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net