Latest news:

Where's Jilted
Discussion started by Alfie , 03 February, 2020 17:27
Where's Jilted
Alfie 03 February, 2020 17:27
Has he done a bunk?

Re: Where's Jilted
That's Mr Kilby To You 06 February, 2020 14:34
Appearing in the Masked Singer? My money is on Jilted being Monster, the fearsome exterior hides a cuddly centre (Sm13)

Alfie 07 February, 2020 22:34
Well he is a horror Mr Kilby. (Sm100)

Brian O'Neil 08 February, 2020 00:13
We are incurable so he has given up on us.........

Jilted 08 February, 2020 09:37
Quote:
Brian O'Neil
We are incurable so he has given up on us.........

You are not incurables, you are very naughty boys and I have been giving my hand a rest from all the spanking I’ve been doing on here.

Jilted 09 February, 2020 13:27
Quote:
That's Mr Kilby To You
Appearing in the Masked Singer? My money is on Jilted being Monster, the fearsome exterior hides a cuddly centre (Sm13)

It wasn’t me(Sm49)
Hope everyone is safe, saw some footage of the Burnley area online(Sm124)
Thought Todmorden was about to be bombed, turns out the sirens were a flood warning.
Heavy rain on and off here over night now the sun is out and rather pleasant at the mo, stay safe

Alfie 09 February, 2020 21:35
Racing cats and dogs again ..Don't know when it's going to stop.. Stay safe everybody..

Jilted 12 February, 2020 18:56
And the elected Tory Theresa Villiers couldnae give a f**k.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net