Latest news:

Everton 1 Burnley 0
Discussion started by TheLongside.co.uk , 26 December, 2019 17:38
Everton 1 Burnley 0
TheLongside.co.uk 26 December, 2019 17:38
What do you think? You can have your say by posting below.
If you do not already have an account Click here to Register.

Re: Everton 1 Burnley 0
Foreverclaret 26 December, 2019 17:47
Absolutely awful, nothing from us, shocking peformance.
WhyTF was Rodriguez on with Wood? WhyTF was Wood Taken off and Barnes sent on with Rodriguez? Why TF was Long sent on up front? Absolutely awful tactical decisions.
Our game plan was just hoof it forward and hope for the best, quality of football during December has been dire and needs to be changed as soon as or we will be in a relegation dogfight. That today I am ashamed to say was embarrassinng. thank the Lord for Pope, Mee and Tarkowski or it would have been a right drubbing.

Brian O'Neil 28 December, 2019 02:06
Prior to this game we secured 6 very valuable points with less than entertaining football and very nearly secured 1 more. Miserable footie is in the main our gruel and sustenance to survive against mega bucks owners and clubs in the prem. Enjoy those rays of sunshine when they come along.

Foreverclaret 28 December, 2019 08:28
I understand fully what you are saying BON, but with a bit more effort from a certain few maybe we could have picked up another 3 points as Everton were there for the taking.
I must learn not to post when I am seeing red.

Brian O'Neil 30 December, 2019 02:11
In my book the Lion can post whatever he wants.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net