Latest news:

Greetings from Mauritius
Discussion started by bhurdwaz mungur , 24 December, 2019 08:45
Greetings from Mauritius
bhurdwaz mungur 24 December, 2019 08:45
Wish you all fans of Mighty Burnley a very Merry Christmas .i have sent greeting cards to the Board members and regular players .
i have not forgotten His Worship the mayor who gave me a Civic Reception when I was introduced to him by late Frank Teasdale during one of my visits to the beautiful town of Burnley .

Re: Greetings from Mauritius
Alfie 24 December, 2019 14:18
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and yours Bhurdwaz.

Foreverclaret 24 December, 2019 17:58
Merry Christmas to you and your family Bhurdwaz, and also to all posters and visitors to the Longside. (Sm42)

Jilted 25 December, 2019 10:17
Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas lads, hope Santa has been good to you all.

Brian O'Neil 28 December, 2019 02:08
All the very best for the New Year.

bhurdwaz mungur 29 December, 2019 08:05
Thank you all for your mirthful and encouraging messages .

Brian O'Neil 30 December, 2019 02:13
As you bask in sunshine whilst we endure an English winter I will think of you and be just a tad jealous. long life to you.

bhurdwaz mungur 28 January, 2020 05:52
There were three storms warnings .it has rained heavily . The climate is cool and the sky overcast . By tomorrow we shall have a splendid weather and one and for all to enjoy . you are welcome to Mauritius with 9 months of bristling sunshine and lukewarn sea water . Now there are a plentitude of fruits namely mangoes ,and others .

bhurdwaz mungur 13 February, 2020 06:41
The sun is playing hide and seek .The temperature is cool and pleasant .This morning I went for a seaside walk . The climate as salubrious .the sea water very calm and very clean . Some boats were sailing for their fishing expeditions . i came many tourists who were engaged in jogging and the elderly peacefully wateron the white sand .

Turfite 22 February, 2020 01:48
Hi Bhurdwaz

I hope your keeping well
Turfite

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net