Latest news:

Lancashire Hotshots
Discussion started by Foreverclaret , 30 November, 2019 12:01
Lancashire Hotshots
Foreverclaret 30 November, 2019 12:01
Great piece in the Mail on our feared front two,.

Hot Shots

Re: Lancashire Hotshots
Alfie 30 November, 2019 16:01
Our feared front two,they haven't touched the ball in the first half,are they playing ? Need a massive improvement in the second half just to even get a point.. Come on a Burnley...

Foreverclaret 30 November, 2019 17:19
Very poor attacking display that, how did Wood put that over the bar, same for Cork as well

Alfie 02 December, 2019 15:02
Ah well Back to the drawing board.. Citeh up next so anything would be a bonus..

Dave Thomas 02 December, 2019 18:53
Saw it on Saturday morning and thought ey oop they'll have stinkers today. Also featured in Telegraph. I doubt they won 6 headers all afternoon. Met Frank Casper int pub afterwards. Dave they don't know how to jump, he said. For two big blokes they are so poor with backs to goal. Barnes for England... scuse me while I av a larf.

Brian O'Neil 03 December, 2019 23:46
Our Frank........dainty run shot like a rocket and hard as nails.....at least that was my young lad memory of him. Steak and Ale pie ?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net