Latest news:

PERTH
Discussion started by Dave Thomas , 31 October, 2019 15:36
PERTH
Dave Thomas 31 October, 2019 15:36
Is on my bucket list Soapy...tell me more.

Re: PERTH
Alfie 31 October, 2019 19:09
A bit cold this time of the year Dave,nice national hunt racecourse though. (Sm100)

ozchippie 02 November, 2019 10:33
You're welcome here in fantastic South West W.A. anytime Dave. Google Nannup
for a look see. Great music festival coming up in Feb. but loads of other stuff all year
round. Weather starting to warm up now.

soapylily 03 November, 2019 02:01
I will arrive there in mid - Jan, down Rockingham way, 30 minutes on the train Dave!

Dave Thomas 03 November, 2019 22:35
Soapy Email me more details... guest services... number of bedrooms... availability... how long you there for and Ozchippie if we get out there we will for sure meet up.

Jilted 10 November, 2019 13:05
Quote:
Dave Thomas
Is on my bucket list Soapy...tell me more.
Just watched some video of the Bush fires in Australia, pretty frightening stuff, the driest year in the last fifty. Really makes you wonder what lies ahead if climate change is getting worse.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net