Latest news:

Burnley robbed
Discussion started by bhurdwaz mungur , 25 August, 2019 19:06
Burnley robbed
bhurdwaz mungur 25 August, 2019 19:06
I saw titbits of the match on TV ,It was never a penalty .Kicking the ball for clearance is not a penalty ,All fans may be flabbergasted returning home with only one point ,
by far Burnley were the better team .They could have scored three goals in the first half .They were unlucky .
Next week the match against liverpool will be a great test .burnley will show their footballing prowess ,I love football . i love Burnley .

Re: Burnley robbed
Brian O'Neil 26 August, 2019 00:31
Ditto Dave.

bhurdwaz mungur 30 August, 2019 18:27
Burnley has grown mightier this season .Recruitments of some players is judicious.Our players have developed their footballing skills . Do not be amazed if some of them play for England .
Liverpool is a great club with great international players . But their playing will not be an easy job .The players of Burnley will give their best and drive it to a greater height of football.

it will be a hard-fought match and the difference between both clubs will be by one goal.

bhurdwaz mungur 17 September, 2019 07:01
Burnley will grow up in stature . They have the right players . Burnley will rise and rise .

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net