Latest news:

New Layout
Discussion started by Jilted , 28 July, 2019 00:35
New Layout
Jilted 28 July, 2019 00:35
Not one for change mesel’, but like other things in the past that have changed, after a few weeks or months it becomes the norm and in some cases improved,

Not for me at the mo, but as I say, in a wee while I doubt I will notice.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 29/07/2019 19:54 by Jilted.

Re: New Layout
Dave Thomas 29 July, 2019 18:23
Twitter had been redesigned as well and is awful

soapylily 06 August, 2019 14:25
Art for art's sake, money for God's sake...
This layout isn't too bad though I still prefer the original of 20 years ago.

Jilted 10 August, 2019 20:38
Getting some@#$%&popping up saying I’ve won an iPhone, only seems to happen on this site. ☹️

Jilted 11 August, 2019 08:40
Every now and then I get redirected to another site, I’ve empty my cache and history but it’s still happening.

http://i64.tinypic.com/262lb4h.png

Foreverclaret 11 August, 2019 11:24
Use ad blocker it works 100% for me.

Jilted 11 August, 2019 11:33
Will give it a try, these pop ups and redirects have only been happening on the this website🤔

Jilted 11 August, 2019 15:21
AdBlocker has solved the problem on here, unfortunately other sites I use don’t allow it, so will have to switch it on and off.🙁

That's Mr Kilby To You 14 August, 2019 13:45
Try CCleaner Jilted, its free and will thoroughly clean your browser history and cache.

CCleaner Free Version

Jilted 15 August, 2019 16:40
Quote:
That's Mr Kilby To You
Try CCleaner Jilted, its free and will thoroughly clean your browser history and cache.
CCleaner Free Version

Don’t think it works on iPad, I will give it another go over the weekend.👍

Jilted 16 August, 2019 20:01
Did another clear out plus advance clear out, everything seems ok with adblocker switched off at the mo. Still wondering why it was just this site giving me problems, did anyone else have problems?

Foreverclaret 19 August, 2019 16:49
Had the problem on here when I didn't use adblocker but never had it since.

Jilted 19 August, 2019 18:30
The problem appears to have cleared ie no problems with adblocker switched off, but I am just wondering why it was only this site I was having problems with. Was there a problem with site security or were these ads allowed by this site? Years ago these ads were rife on a number of websites, always looked a bit dodgy tbh, but they are very rare these days.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net