Latest news:

Time has rung to recruit new players
Discussion started by bhurdwaz mungur , 06 May, 2019 16:17
Time has rung to recruit new players
bhurdwaz mungur 06 May, 2019 16:17
The footballing season 2018-29 is almost at its end. We were lucky to escape the hated relegation. But from the beginning of this year, Burnley was much invigorated and gave sterling performances to the satisfaction of one and all.
there will be many new players available mainly rejects from PL clubs, and lower divisions, Boldly we should go for some new recruits to make our club more forceful.
Luckily we have the best Enlish manager by the name of Sean Dyche, Mr James Bond of football. We shall attain our aims but through hard-work. Our tentacles should spread in Eastern Europe, Scotland, Wales and some French clubs as well.

Re: Time has rung to recruit new players
Jilted 06 May, 2019 21:10
Speaking to a lad in a pub yesterday and he was on about someone at Villa on £70k a week(Sm124)if Championship teams can afford such wages it’s not going to be easy to snap up bargains as an EPL club, it’s not just about transfer fees, it’s also about the wage bill.

Shanghaiclaret 08 May, 2019 02:47
The time had also cone to get rid of some players. We can't afford to pay people unless they are valuable contributors.
For me the first requirement is for a big mobile central midfielder. Daylight comes second.

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

bhurdwaz mungur 09 May, 2019 19:54
Of course fringe players have no place at Burnley . They should be transferred to willing clubs .However ,Burnley should be at the look out of some players who are promising and can play for us .

soapylily 15 May, 2019 21:32
Sad to see Ward go, apparently Crouch is in talks, Lindegaard is out, Bardo, Defour and Lennon extended contracts....

Shanghaiclaret 16 May, 2019 00:02
Ward was a great player for us. I wish him all the best.

Crouch. Hmm not for me. Of course i dont see what him brings to the party off the field. He needs to be cheap to stsy

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

burnleybeerandchips 16 May, 2019 07:29
Going to be an interesting summer. I'd let crouch go as we need to be looking more to the future. I'd go for Dwight gayle and maybe assambalonga. Need a good centre mid. Mason mount on loan if Derby don't come up. Also need a left back as cover with ward going unless dyche is planning on playing koiki

http://i14.tinypic.com/34isu3o.jpghttp://cdn1.applatform.com/img/?id=35349&h=514fc318f3fc51d82befe86b5cdfa509

bhurdwaz mungur 16 May, 2019 14:42
Have we approached some players eventually for next season/

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net