Latest news:

Relegation for Burnley? Not at all
Discussion started by bhurdwaz mungur , 01 April, 2019 14:37
Relegation for Burnley? Not at all
bhurdwaz mungur 01 April, 2019 14:37
Burnley are presently playing good football. they are good in all compartments of the game. they can presently wrestle against any club of the Premier League . They won brilliantly without conceding a goal, Now with 30
points they will fight till the last fibre of their nerves to register more wins.
I presume 40 points will assure them to stay in the PL.

Re: Relegation for Burnley? Not at all
Alfie 01 April, 2019 16:44
We currently have 33 points Bhurdwaz.. If we don't lose to Cardiff ,I'd think that we will survive.. Both Brighton and Southampton are not out of the relegation battle either..

bhurdwaz mungur 02 April, 2019 13:24
Thank you for correcting me .We have 33 points .i think we have 6 more matches to play.We shall continue gaining points that will assure us for PL next season .

Alfie 02 April, 2019 23:05
I agree with you.

Alfie 06 April, 2019 22:09
We are slowly getting there Bhurdwaz.. One more win will see us safe..

bhurdwaz mungur 12 April, 2019 13:23
we are beating both cities: CARDIFF and Manchester

Alfie 14 April, 2019 17:31
That's Cardiff beaten Bhurdwaz,Citeh next on the cards..

bhurdwaz mungur 16 April, 2019 13:52
Citey will not be spared from the onslaughts of Burnley young tigers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net