Latest news:

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Back to business
Jilted 08 May, 2019 17:32
Looking forward to Ajax v Spurs tonight, didn’t see much of the first leg but seemingly Ajax have some talented young lads, some turn around by Liverpool last night, cannae see Spurs doing the same tonight, I’m going 2-0.

Jilted 08 May, 2019 21:59
Quote:
Jilted
Looking forward to Ajax v Spurs tonight, didn’t see much of the first leg but seemingly Ajax have some talented young lads, some turn around by Liverpool last night, cannae see Spurs doing the same tonight, I’m going 2-0.

WOW!

Jilted 12 May, 2019 09:38
😮

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qjaxvm.jpg

Jilted 15 May, 2019 21:42
Only saw the 2nd half of the Leeds v Derby game and what a rip roaring 45mins of football, 4 goals and 2 red cards, both teams giving their all(Sm152)
Match finished 2-4 (3-4agg)Derby now face Villa at Wembley

Shanghaiclaret 15 May, 2019 23:51
C'mon Villa

Prediction League Champion 2007-2008

Jilted 08 June, 2019 20:39
Justin Edinburgh dies aged 49.

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Kinda worrying when healthy, sporty looking people die, I had six pints today, a kebab and chips for tea and am lying flat out on the sofa with a bottle of coke watching the football.🤢

Jilted 11 June, 2019 21:53
Thai women, a bit like watching Scottish men (Sm17)

Brian O'Neil 12 June, 2019 00:46
In other words a Jock....what happened to a fried Mars bar for pudding ? I am only joshing Jilts.

Jilted 14 June, 2019 19:50
For a moment I thought the Beeb had been privatised and Gabby Logan had been payed to wear some company’s clobber, but naw, naebody wid pay her to look like Mrs Columbo, best no’ to be seen like that on the telly tbf.

Jilted 17 June, 2019 21:37
Watching wummins fitba (France v Nigeria) at around 68.16 a goal kick was taken, the ball was played along the six yard box, ball didn’t leave the penalty area and play went on, am I wrong in thinking this was wrong? Sure ball must leave the 18 yard box for a goal kick.🤔

Jilted 02 July, 2019 18:12
F**k me, I hope Lionesses get one hell of a beating tonight, at least the commentators haven’t mentioned 66.

Jilted 02 July, 2019 22:42
Talking Lyonnais

“Tottenham have signed France midfielder Tanguy Ndombele from Ligue 1 side Lyon for a club record £53.8m”.

“Lyon thanked the player for his time at the club”, (nae wonder if they bought for £10m a few years ago).

Jilted 07 July, 2019 10:37
With the Women’s World Cup being on, the Afcon and Copa America have hardly had a mention on the news, tbh I have only watched about half an hour of an Afcon match and switched it off, cannot even remember who was playing, with so many Africans making it into top league football you would think it would have been getting more coverage.

Jilted 12 July, 2019 11:09
Peter Crouch to retire(Sm2)Maybe not as MOBILE as he once was, still think he could do a job for the Dees.smiling smiley

Jilted 13 July, 2019 06:50
Aston Villa have agreed a £15m deal with Manchester City for Brazil Under-23 captain Douglas Luiz - and hope to complete a £7m move for Reims' Belgium Under-21 defender Bjorn Engels.

Looks like Villa are splashing the cash, can they do a Wolves this season? Going for youth over experience too.

Jilted 16 July, 2019 21:03
Steve Bruce for Newcastle?
Don’t think that’s a good appointment by The Magpies, I think the Toon will be scrapping it oot doon near bottom o’ league man.

Jilted 23 July, 2019 21:38
Fleetwood 0 Burnley 2 smiling smiley
Dundee United 0 East Fife 2 (Sm6)

Brian O'Neil 25 July, 2019 00:37
succession ......Benitez....Bruce, now that is what I call a cliff edge.

Jilted 27 July, 2019 10:09
Chinese whisper, Bale on the move for £1m a week, f££ken bonkers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 30/07/2019 07:03 by Jilted.

Jilted 30 July, 2019 07:05
You know what they say about Chinese whispers, it’s Wong in the end.

Jilted 31 July, 2019 21:26
Cute

[m.youtube.com]

Jilted 03 August, 2019 12:45
Unbelievable Jeff, just flicked through sky sports and they are showing, fifa eWorld cup, two lads playing football on their Xboxes, is this the future? Is this what young people want?
Was watching some cricket, the female commentators voice(Sm124)I suppose this is the future and I will get used to it, like female football commentators aren’t as bad (imo) as I first thought.
Bolton 20/1 to beat Wycombe, how the mighty(ish) have fallen.

Jilted 03 August, 2019 14:38
New season same old sh*t, no’ even 3o’clock. Stockport (Sm6)

http://i67.tinypic.com/3a9lu.jpg

Jilted 03 August, 2019 15:10
Sky Super Six beat after 3mins

Dundee United 1-0 Shanklands 7mins, someone Dundee wanted to sign, f**k this pub time.

Jilted 10 August, 2019 10:40
“Further security incident”😮

[www.bbc.co.uk]

Worrying if players stop playing because of security fears.

Jilted 12 August, 2019 11:42
Quote:
Jilted
“Further security incident”😮
[www.bbc.co.uk]

Worrying if players stop playing because of security fears.

Rumours an organised crime gang has threatened the players for standing up for themselves. kolasinac’s wife has fled to Germany while Ozil is thinking of a move to the US. Two men (with Turkish sounding names) have been arrested.

Jilted 20 August, 2019 18:27
Jeez, just read some of the abuse aimed at Paul Pogba, some really f**ked up people on the Internet. Not sure what can be done about, some say it’s racist, I think it’s from people with some really serious mental issues ( which may be one of the same ).

Jilted 25 September, 2019 19:17
Fooken Spurs done me and my mate out of £600. ☹️

Jilted 25 September, 2019 21:57
Quote:
Jilted
Fooken Spurs done me and my mate out of £600. ☹️

Man U 1 - 1 Rochdale 😂 I’m so happy I wasn’t out tonight or I’d probably have lost another few bob.

Brian O'Neil 25 September, 2019 23:15
Rochdale have a quite good track record historically in cup competitions.
Predicting things doesn't appear to be your forte Jilts.

Jilted 25 September, 2019 23:21
I won the prediction league on here tbf.🙂

Jilted 10 December, 2019 18:13
Good to see palace fans demonstrating about Amazon now getting in on live games.
The pubs up here are angry too about having to pump out hundreds more a month to show all live games. The EPL are taking the p!ss, just sheer greed.

Jilted 23 December, 2019 17:56
All EPL Boxing Day games on Amazon, no’ happy, gonna have to sniff out some boozer showing them. As I said above, a lot of folk @#$%& off with this, hope FA greed back fires and people cancel Sky, BT (and Amazon) next season.

Jilted 12 January, 2020 23:21
Watching the national news, women’s football was getting a mention, Chelsea v Bristol, so had a wee google, attendance 2,866, is women’s football really worthy of national news time?

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net