Latest news:
New Page 1

Did you travel for Europa League games?
Discussion started by toomb , 14 October, 2020 12:14
Did you travel for Europa League games?
toomb 14 October, 2020 12:14
Some of you may remember that I used to post on here quite a lot - I even spent quite a few years writing match reports on here (check out the "Match Reports") As well as a Wolves fan, I'm a Sport Management researcher at Coventry University and am conducting research on motivations to travel for European matches.

If you travelled for one of the away Europa League games (I went to Torino and Braga), would you spend 10 minutes completing the below survey, please?

[coventry.onlinesurveys.ac.uk]

In return for your time (it should take about 10 minutes to complete), everyone who completes it can be entered into a draw to win a £20 Wolves club shop voucher (paid for out of my own pocket).

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net