Latest news:
New Page 1

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Match Thread: Sheffield United vs Wolves
Cheshire wolf 14 September, 2020 19:50
Adama earns another corner. Marcel booked for a foul. 5 added minutes to play. I agree with Ivy CC has had another excellent game, but Raul gets MotM. Saiss heads clear off the line

Cheshire wolf 14 September, 2020 19:51
Getting closer & closer to our first clean sheet of the season

chicagowolf 14 September, 2020 19:53
Saiss saves one off the line. Hanging on here

chicagowolf 14 September, 2020 19:54
0-2 Final Yea

Billericay Wolf 14 September, 2020 19:54
FT 0-2 Great start, everyone seems to have played well.

Cheshire wolf 14 September, 2020 19:55
All over and a super start to our season with 3 points at Bramhall Lane. Super defensive performance when required and two very good goals. Nuno must be delighted. On that performance I would say bring on City at Molineux!!!
Sheff Utd 0 Wolves 2

Ivybridge Wolf 14 September, 2020 19:55
An extremely good, well fought and deserved 3 points.

Great win with valuable contributions in attack, midfield and defence.

The best side won it, lovely start to the season!!

UTW!!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Lupinehowler 14 September, 2020 19:58
Good three points. My mom would be Saiss.

Ivybridge Wolf 14 September, 2020 20:07
Quote:
Lupinehowler
Good three points. My mom would be Saiss.

Is there any further explanation to this statement LH? 😁

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

Andy Fincher 14 September, 2020 20:10
Certainly two different halves but we were just as good in both. That was a fantastic finish by Raul and some of the football in the first half was excellent. I hope we don't rush to play Traore at wing back again. He couldn't even take a throw-in and the difference when he was moved further forward was easy to see.
Sheffield were a different side in the second half but that was to be expected, of all teams they won't lie down. We defended well in the second half and still had as many chances to score as they did. Coady was great but for me m.o.m was Saiss.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net