Latest news:
New Page 1

Nuno signs new contract.
Discussion started by Lupinehowler , 13 September, 2020 16:24
Nuno signs new contract.
Lupinehowler 13 September, 2020 16:24
The best signing of the season!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 13/09/2020 17:24 by Cheshire wolf.

Re: Nuno signs new contract.
Andy Fincher 13 September, 2020 17:13
Couldn't agree more. Best signing we could have made.

Cheshire wolf 13 September, 2020 17:19
Best news we could have had and I’m sure all the players - especially the new signings - will also be delighted. Great management by Jeff Shi and everyone else at the club to ensure this is sorted before our season starts. Also thanks to Nuno for offering us another three years of his magic!!!

essington wolf 14 September, 2020 10:55
Great news, nunos dream continues!

chicagowolf 14 September, 2020 17:02
Great news.
And now lets give Sheff U some medicine for costing us the euro spot

Cheshire wolf 14 September, 2020 17:13
Blimey hello Chicago - where have you been lately??!! Hope all is well with you over there.

Ivybridge Wolf 14 September, 2020 17:30
Nuno’s dream continues. Vital that we secured him!!

UTW 🐺🐺👍

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

chicagowolf 14 September, 2020 18:57
Quote:
Cheshire wolf
Blimey hello Chicago - where have you been lately??!! Hope all is well with you over there.

In Axminster (new GF for an oldie). Might even come and live back here but don't mention it to the revenue men!!!!

Thanks. UTW

Cheshire wolf 14 September, 2020 18:59
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
Cheshire wolf

In Axminster (new GF for an oldie). Might even come and live back here but don't mention it to the revenue men!!!!

Thanks. UTW

smileys with beer

Ivybridge Wolf 14 September, 2020 19:17
Quote:
chicagowolf
Quote:
Cheshire wolf

Thanks. UTW

An hour up the road from us Chicago. My relative has a place in Hawkchurch, a very small village near Axminster ..... he loves The Old Inn there .... and a couple of Wolves fans floating about too.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/74/97/b1/7497b1d1e231e8f83fc02db12bc473da--uk-football-sports-logos.jpg

chicagowolf 14 September, 2020 20:01
Hawkchurch? Well, I'll look that up .
Cheers Ivy

barmy army wolf 24 September, 2020 13:45
Get in... the man is a living legend....

When he speaks, we all listen. Defo a Prophet ✌️😬

You watching Glen Hoddle?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
We record all IP addresses on the Sportnetwork message boards which may be required by the authorities in case of defamatory or abusive comment. We seek to monitor the Message Boards at regular intervals. We do not associate Sportnetwork with any of the comments and do not take responsibility for any statements or opinions expressed on the Message Boards. If you have any cause for concern over any material posted here please let us know as soon as possible by e-mailing abuse@sportnetwork.net